Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Effects Pedal
Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 11688View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.42 per month Finance from £5.42 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inject High-Octane Fuel into You Music
The SL-20 Slicer is designed to transform your instrument into a pulsating wave of groove, creating a striking percussive ''chop'' that will enhance anyone's performance. Not only does it come equipped with 50 onboard slice patterns, with adjustable note attack and duration, players can experiment with the SL-20’s innovative harmonic slicer feature, generating everything from percussive melodies, to loop recording and unique 3D panning. A selectable output mode is also included, offering a wide selection of settings to achieve different effects and create your ideal sound. The SL-20 slicer also offers the choice between latching and momentary pedal modes, allowing players to deliver the chopped effect in a varitty of different ways.
Flexible & Universal
Along with its host of features that will inspire the creative musician, the Boss Slicer is designed to ensure no one is limited to just the guitar. Use it with basses, keyboards, and vocals, the SL-20 is perfect for creating high energy patterns in real-time on stage or in the studio. The Slicer also allows the connection of music-playback devices, making it a perfect rhythm-performance tool for DJs and dance-music artists. If that wasn’t enough, the Boss SL-20 also comes equipped with tap tempo which can be controlled via the pedal switch or MIDI, and an expression pedal input for external control over the attack, duration, effect level, and direct level.
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via onboard pedal switch and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external expression pedal (sold separately)
- Variety of output modes, including the unique 3D Panning for spacious sliced FX
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or Greater
- Tempo: Quarter Note 30 to 250 bpm
- Maximum Recording Time: 40 Sec.
- Pedals: Star/Stop, Tap
- Knobs: Effects Level, Direct Level, Bank, Pattern, Attack, Duty, Tempo
- Buttons: Output Mode, Pedal Mode
- Input Jacks R/Mono, L (1/4’’ Phone Type)
- Output Jacks R/Mono, L (1/4’’ Phone Type)
- EXP Pedal Jack (1/4’’ TRS Phone Type)
- MIDI in Connector
- DC in Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9V Dry Battery (AA Type), AC Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 110 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflets, Dry battery (R6 (AA) Type (Carbon) x 6)
- Width: 6.8125’’ (173 mm)
- Depth: 6.25’’ (158 mm)
- Height: 2.25’’ (57 mm)
- Weight: 1.1kg (2lbs 7oz)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.