Blug AMP1 Nanotube 100 Amplifier
Blug AMP1 Nanotube 100 AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 54099View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.54 per month Finance from £15.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Flexible Features and Tones
This amp offers a full tonal range from crystal cleans, vintage and classic overdrive all the way to modern rock and metal. All these amazing tones are accessible through 4 modifiable channels, as well as footswitchable boost and reverb options. Each channel can be fine-tuned using the custom controls, as well as adjusting the power soak option for increased headroom or high gain. The AMP1 even features speaker simulation output for recording, along with a headphone output to provide you with boutique and modern tone in the studio or at lower volumes.
The AMP1 is also MIDI controllable using the REMOTE1 and also allows full integration of all your favourite effects pedals with true bypass loops using the LOOPERKIT. With all these fantastic features combined you can create your dream amp rig, completely controllable and specific to your needs.
Not only is it great sounding and incredibly versatile, the AMP1 is also extremely practical. With its portable and compact size, the AMP1 can fit right inside your gig bag for easy transportation. It can also be securely attached to your amp cab or your favourite pedal board using the unique EASYLOCK magnetic attachment mechanism.
Reviews"Possibly the smallest 100 watt head in the world and one of the most versatile."
Guitarist, Read the full review here.
- Channels: Four Channels One Clean and Three Overdrive Channels
- Boost: Transparent to Creamy Character with Adjustable "Intrinsic Distortion".
- Nanotube: Gives the AMP1 the Character and Punch or a 100watt Tube Amp.
- Custom Control: All Channels (except Vintage) Feature Adjustable Sound Filters for Tonal Characters. Also Features Individual Volume Control.
- Reverb: Digital Modelled on a Classic Spring Reverb
- Noise Gate: Three Modes Soft, Off and Metal
- FX Loop: Serial or Parallel Switchable for Stompboxes or Studio Effects
- Rec Out: Multifunctional Port for Headphones or Mixing Desk Filter Circuit for Authentic Cab Simulation
- Phones: Headphones Can be Used Do Not Connect to a Speaker
- Silent Recording: Direct Recording Without Speakers
- AC 100240V: Modern SwitchMode Power Supply
- Footcontroller: REMOTE1 Specifically Designed to Control the AMP1
- 2nd Master: Second Master Volume Available Through REMOTE1 Footswitchable With 10db Range
- Programmable: Control Volume and Gain Using REMOTE1 or MIDI1 Save for Each Preset
- PowerSoak: New Design for NeutralSound and Low Heat Output
- Midi: Midi Controllable Using the MIDI1 Adapter Interface
- Easylock: Attach AMP1 Magnetically to Your Pedal Board or Amp Cab
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.