Blackstar Series One S1-104-EL34 Head
Blackstar Series One S1-104-EL34 HeadDetails
Product Ref: 19387View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.16 per month Finance from £30.16 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Choose Between 4 Channels
The S1-104 Head is equipped with four channels that users can easily select, in order to find their ideal voice. The channels include Clean, Crunch, Overdrive 1 and Overdrive 2; and they can be selected via the controls on the panel or through the footswitch. The Clean channel has a bright/warm switch that shapes the preamp and power amp circuits to provide either tight, jangly tones or loose, crunchy rhythms. The Crunch channel delivers a range of overdriven and rich crunch tones, and with a Super Crunch Switch, you can achieve either a loose bass response, or a high gain crunch effect that suits modern styles. There are also two Overdrive channels consisting of OD 1 and OD 2, which each provide a different distortion effect. The Overdrive channels deliver a high gain effect that still sound natural and transparent, even at high settings.
Array Of Versatile Controls
The Blackstar Series One 104W Head features dual ISF control and two 3-band EQ sections that control the different channels. There are ISF and EQ controls for the Clean and Crunch Channels together, as well as both Overdrive 1 and Overdrive 2. There is also a Master section within the control panel, which consists of a Resonance knob that controls the overall bass response of the head; and moves from a tight, focused response to full-bodied and resonant. The Presence control adjusts the overall treble response, and the Master Volume controls the overall projection that the amp offers.
Dual ISF Control
No Blackstar amp would be complete without the patented ISF control. This easy-to-use function enables players to achieve the choice of two iconic tones at the turn of a dial. When turned counter clockwise, the amp delivers a classic American characteristic, with a tight bottom end. When turned clockwise, the amp delivers a classic British tone with a woody texture. ISF is perfect for players who like a variety of tones and styles, and ideal for cover bands who might feature both tones.
Award Winning Blackstar Series One
The Blackstar Series One amps are designed to provide players with the ultimate guitar sound, as well as plenty of versatility and sculpting options. Like all Blackstar amps, the Series One is built to the highest quality, to ensure that it will withstand the rigours of the road. For incredible versatility, the Series One amps are equipped with MIDI control which allows you to select a channel on the amp head, and change the patch on a MIDI processor that is connected to the effects loop. The effects loop provides you with the opportunity to connect your favourite effects pedals via the Return and Send connections. With the MIDI control and Series Effects Loop, you are able to access 128 effects/channel select possibilities.
- Loaded with 100 Watts of power
- Configured with 4 x EL34 valves for classic British rock sound
- DPR controls reduces power to 10W for smaller gigs & studio work
- 4 channels can be adjusted with included footswitch
- Clean Channel has bright/warm switch for jangly or crunchy tones
- Crunch Channel is equipped with Super Crunch Switch for intense effect
- Overdrive 1 & 2 Channels can achieve high gain yet natural sound
- Master Controls consist of Resonance, Presence & Volume
- Control channel select via MIDI Program for access to 128 program changes
- Solid & durable construction built to withstand the rigours of the road
- Effects loop allows connection of your favourite effects pedals
- OD1 & OD2 channels have 3-Band EQ including Bass, Middle & Treble and ISF control
- Clean & Crunch channels have 3-Band EQ including Bass, Middle & Treble and ISF control
- Equipped with dual patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) for unlimited tonal options
- Speaker Emulated Output offers pro direct recording & connection to PA
- Series: Series 1
- Amp Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82
- Poweramp Valves: 4 x EL34
- Watts: 100 W
- Inputs: Guitar
- Controls: Clean Gain, Clean Volume, Crunch Gain, Crunch Volume, Overdrive 1 Gain, Overdrive 1 Volume, Overdrive 2 Gain, Overdrive 2 Volume, Bass x 2, Middle x 2, Treble x 2, ISF x 2, Resonance, Presence, Master Volume, DPR
- Channels: 4 - Clean, Crunch, OD 1 & OD 2
- Weight: 27.2kg
- Dimensions: 705 x 285 x 278.5 (mm)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.