View Full Description
Classic Blackstar Voices and ISF Control
The ID:Core 40 boasts a unique Voice control with six different channels to offer - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1 and OD2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control, you have the ability to produce the exact tone you desire.
When turned fully CCW, the ISF control delivers a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, while turning the ISF fully CW produces a British characteristic which is more ''woody'' and less aggressive.
Super Wide Stereo and 12 Stereo Effects
Blackstar's unique Super Wide Stereo technology enables the ID:Core 40 to deliver an immersive sound experience that is perfect for playing along to your MP3 backing tracks. Additionally, the ID:Core 40 features 12 vintage style studio quality effects - 3 x modulation, 3 x delay and 3 x reverb, specially voiced for electric guitar and delivered via the incredible Super Wide Stereo.
Dual Speaker and Speaker Emulated Outputs
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording, this no-compromise design makes it easier than ever to get your sound directly recorded without the need for a microphone. Meanwhile, the dual speaker output allows you connect two cabinets together at the same time to produce an immersive Super Wide Stereo effect.
The ID:Core 40 comes equipped with a USB connection that makes it quick and easy to plug the amp into a Mac or PC. Once plugged in, you can edit patches, record and re-amp audio, as well as much more via the GUI.
- 40 W super wide stereo (2 x 20 W into 8 ohms per side)
- 6 voices, from Clean Warm to OD2
- Revolutionary sonic performance
- Patented ISF technology
- 12 digital fx
- Programmable - store up to 6 patches, or use in manual mode
- Full Blackstar INSIDER compatibility - create and share patches with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB audio
- Features a MP3/Line input for play-along sessions or listening to music
- Emulated Line Output for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Mains powered via a separate PSU (supplied)
- Model: ID:Core 40H
- Technology Type: Digital
- Amp Type: Modelling
- Channels: 6
- Clean Warm
- Clean Bright
- Super Crunch
- OD 1
- OD 2
- Wattage: 40
- Control Type: Black Chicken Head Knobs
- Voice Control
- EQ (ISF)
- Effects Controls
- Tap Tempo
- Dimensions: 320mm x 160mm x 185mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.5kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.