Blackstar ID:60TVP-H Head
Blackstar ID:60TVP-H HeadDetails
Product Ref: 25140View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.99 per month Finance from £8.99 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Patent-Applied-For True Valve Power
The Blackstar ID:60TVP-H features patent-applied-for True Valve Power (TVP) that offers six different power valve responses which consist of EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88.
- EL84 provides a well-rounded, ringing tone with plenty of compression
- 6V6 has a crisp and clear Class A with a tight mid-range
- EL34 has the iconic British tones with high Class A/B crunch
- KT66 delivers a creamy, rich and warm British tone
- 6L6 has tight dynamic Class A/B tones with extended highs and lows
- KT88 has a crisp, bold Class A/B with a strong and beefy low end.
Choose From 6 Different Voice Channels
The ID:60TVP-H Head features a versatile effects section that delivers studio quality modulations, delays and reverbs. The 12 vintage effects include 4 Modulations, 4 Delays and 4 Reverbs; allowing artists to fully sculpt their sound with ease.
Variety of Versatile Effects
The effects section of the Blackstar ID:60TVP-H delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. The 12 vintage effects include 4 Modulations, 4 Delays and 4 Reverbs; which allow artists to fully sculpt their ideal sound with simple and easy to use controls.
The ID:60TVP Head is equipped with a USB input for connecting the amp with your computer or Mac. Once connected the insider software allows for deep editing of your patches, storing the ones you've created, and importing patches you have downloaded from the online community. With the wide array of patches, you can easily pick the sound you require; making it ideal for touring musicians.
About The ID:Series
The ID:Series feature innovative and versatile design features, which were researched and developed for over 7 years before their launch. The ID:Series allow players to sculpt their sound with ease, and store many different patches using Blackstar's Insider software. With versatile Voice Control, Blackstar's Patented ISF, True Valve Power and the option for deep editing.
- Multi Effects Include 4 Modulations, 4 Delays & 4 Reverbs
- Patent-Applied-For True Valve Power Provides 6 Distinct Responses
- Store up to 128 Patches of Your Own Creation
- Choose from 6 Unique Blackstar Voices
- Speaker Emulated Output Allows Easy Connection DIrect To a PA
- Built-in Tuner For Added Convenience
- Access Blackstar's Insider Software For Deep Editing & Storage
- Blackstars Patented ISF Control For Switching Between USA and British Amp Styles
- Solid Construction With Corner Protectors, Rubber Feet & Solid Carry Handle
- Technology Type: Digital
- Voice Settings: Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Wattage: 60
- Controls: Voice, Gain, Volume, EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble), ISF, TVP, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Effects Type, Effects Level, Master (Resonance, Presence, Volume)
- Inputs: Guitar, MP3/Line, USB
- Weight: 18kg
- Dimensions: 584 x 485 x 250 (mm)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.