Blackstar Artisan 30H Handwired Head
Blackstar Artisan 30H Handwired HeadDetails
Product Ref: 16792View Full Description
Buy on finance from £33.29 per month Finance from £33.29 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Channel 1 is loaded with a EF86 preamplifier pentode valve, which is known for its exceptionally high gain sound. With enhanced gain, Channel 1 provides an intense and explosive sound that allows the amp to drive hard with rich distortion. This channel can be sculpted via its unique controls, which include a 5-position Bass Shape knob that allows users to simply select from a huge array of tones ranging from bright and twangy to full and smooth. There is also a Tone control for adjusting the colouration of the 30H Head and a Volume knob for controlling the overall projection.
Channel 2 has a ECC83 preamp valve, and therefore yields a smooth and rich tonality with a retro feel. This channel also has excellent vintage warmth, and a bell-like ringing top end. There is a 2-Position Voice switch that provides Channel 2 with the choice for a brighter or warmer response. The controls for Channel 2 include Gain which adjusts the amount of overdrive effect, Volume for controlling the amount of overall projection of the channel, and 3-band EQ that consists of Bass, Middle and Treble for altering the presence of the different frequencies.
The Artisan 30H is built to be long-lasting, and it combines vintage style with rugged, road-worthy reliability. It is constructed with finger-jointed birch ply, and with the welded steel chassis, the Artisan 30H ensures sturdiness and durability whilst out on the road. The head also features a strong handle allows players to easily lift and transport the amp head from gig to gig. Rubber feet are also included in the 30H's design, and offer a stable foundation whilst on stage.
Select Either Triode Mode & Pentode Mode
There is a switch on-board the Artisan 30H that allows user to choose between Triode (10 Watts) mode or Pentode (30 Watts) mode. When in Pentode mode, the Artisan 30H delivers a bell-like, ringing sound that features excellent dynamics and a punchy response. Whereas in Triode mode, the amp head yields a more well-rounded, soft and bluesy tone; which comes across darker and offers saturated distortion.
Blackstar's Artisan Series consist of a range of amplifiers, that are each designed to provide an array of classically vintage tones. Artisan amps are handwired, and they feature excellent electronic circuits that are crafted with high quality components, to superb tones. To complete their vintage sound and appearance, the Artisan Series are finished with a deep red tolex.
- Channel 1 (EF86) has 5-way Bass Shape Switch for increased tonal palette
- Channel 2 (ECC83) features 2-way Voice Switch for bright or warm sound
- Triode (10 Watt) delivers darker, mellow distorted tone
- Pentode (30 Watt) yields rich harmonics & bright top end
- Hi Input offers intense break-up & overdrive effect
- Lo Input delivers cleaner tone for use with high output pickups
- Artisan amp handwired with finest quality components
- Constructed with finger-jointed birch ply & durable welded steel chassis
- Red tolex covering provides vintage appearance
- Series: Artisan
- Amp Type: Valve
- Valves: 1 x GZ34, 4 x EL84, 3 x ECC83, 1 x EF86
- Power: 30W or 10W (Switchable)
- Watts: 30 W
- Inputs: Hi Input, Low Input For Each Channel
- Controls: Power Amp Switch, Volume (Channel 2), Treble, Middle, Voice, Gain, Bass Shape, Tone, Volume (Channel 1)
- Channels: 2 - Channel 1 – The EF86, Channel 2 – The ECC83 Channel
- Weight: 17.3kg
- Dimensions: 715 x 289 x 208.5 (mm)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.