View Full Description
Designed to help tune many different types of string instruments, the BTR2000 has a selection of 11 different tuning modes. These are Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Baritone, Ukulele, Open A, Open D, Open E, Open G and DADGAD. You can plug your instrument directly into the tuner, or use the built-in microphone, or simply use the tuner for reference. The BTR2000 also allows you to calibrate the frequency up to 12 Hz higher or lower than 440 Hz if you're in an orchestra where the standard "A" pitch may vary.
Connect your instrument via the 1/4" input jack on the front panel, or plug in 2 instruments via the inputs on the back panel. For reference tones, simply plug an audio output into the 1/4" sound jack. The 1/4" main jack can be used to output the sounds generated by the BTR2000 and the instrument signal, or the instrument signal by itself. The Mute and Select 1/4" jacks allows for footswitch connections, such as the Behringer FS112 and the Behringer A/B Switch AB200, this mute function is useful for direct signal muting whilst tuning.
For more information, you can look at the BTR2000 PDF manual above:
- Multi-functional tuner with built-in microphone.
- Adjustable metronome (30 to 240 bpm), with visual beat indicator. Also works on-the-fly by using the manual TAP tempo function.
- Switchable Racklights for clear sight amongst your rack gear.
- 11 Different tuner modes including Chromatic, Baritone and open tunings.
- Manual or automatic A-tone standard pitch calibration. Adjust from 428Hz to 452Hz in 1-Hz increments, transposable by +7 semitones maximum.
- LED bar allows resolution adjustment and also allows user-defined tuning systems.
- Two separate input channels which are via front and back connectors.
- 1/4" TS output for metronome click and reference tone.
- Highest signal integrity between input and output thanks to true hardware bypass.
- Rugged Construction and high-quality components ensure a long-lasting product.
- Dimensions (Approx.):
- Height: 4 3/4" (483mm)
- Width: 19" (110mm)
- Depth: 1 3/4" (44mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 2 1/3 lbs (1.2 Kg)
- Input 1: 1/4" TS connector (on front and back)
- Input 1 Impedance: 1 MΩ, relay hard bypass
- Input 2: 1/4" TS connector
- Input 2 Impedance: 1 MΩ, buffered
- Sound: 1/4" TS connector
- Sound Output Impedance1/4" TS connector and 4.5 kΩ
- Main: 1/4" TS connector
- Main Output Impedance 500Ω
- Footswitch Connector (Mute): 1/4" TS Connector
- Footswitch Connector (Select): 1/4" TRS Connector
Tuner and Metronome
- Scale: 12 equally tempered notes
- Frequency Range: 27.5 Hz to 4186 Hz
- Reference tone for manual or automatic calibration: 440 Hz ± 12 Hz
- Display Scale: ± 50 Cent (± 0.5 half steps)
- Display Resolution: ± 1 cent, ± 5 cents
- Metronome: 30 BPM - 240 BPM tempo range
Power Supply and Racklight
- Power Range: 240V , 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Racklight: 4 x LED, 5 mm, White
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.