Behringer ACX900 Ultracoustic Combo Amplifier
Behringer ACX900 Ultracoustic Combo AmplifierDetails
The Behringer ACX900 Ultracoustic Amplifier features 90 watts of power combined with two 8'' Bugera dual-cone speakers that deliver exceptionally accurate sound reproduction with crystal-clear mids and sparkling highs. Perfect for intimate performances within small venues, the ACX900 has an integrated 7-band graphic EQ that provides versatile sound shaping, along with two digital FX processors and revolutionary FBQ technology.
Product Ref: 5570View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.74 per month Finance from £6.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Exceptional Stereo Sound
The Behringer ACX900 features a 90-watt stereo amplifier with two dedicated input channels; one with a single 1/4'' input jack for your instrument and a second with a 1/4'' input and XLR input. This combination of inputs is perfect for one-person performances with an acoustic guitar and vocals.
The 8'' Bugera dual-cone speakers were designed specifically for the Ultracoustic series of guitar combo amplifiers. Each speaker has been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element of the ACX900 to ensure professional performance.
World-Class FX and More
The Ultracoustic amplifier is equipped with a 24-bit FX processor on each channel that features 16 presets including reverb, modulation, delay and a variety of other effects combinations. The included F112 footswitch allows you to remotely activate/deactivate the effects processor on either channel. Additionally, the instrument channel has a Phase switch which provides you with a convenient way to eliminate feedback that's commonly associated with acoustic guitar pickups.
Integrated 7-Band FBQ Equaliser
For more than 20 years, Behringer has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this innovative technology thanks to the integration of Behringer's revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System. Each channel of the ACX900 features a 7-band graphic EQ with the innovative FBQ system which instantly indicates the specific frequency range where feedback is occurring and allows you to instantly eliminate it.
- Powerful 90-watt 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8'' Bugera dual-cone speakers for exceptionally accurate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated digital FX processors each with 16 effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as Behringer TU100 or BTR2000, plus more
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Power Rating: 2 x 45W / 2 x 4Ω
- DSP Converters: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128- Times Oversampling
- Sampling Rate: 40kHz
- Speaker Size: 2 x 8''
- Speaker Type: Bugera™ Dual Cone
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Power Handling: 60W
- Power Consumption: Maximum 135W
- Power Connector: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 423mm x 526mm x 232mm / 16.7'' x 20.7'' x 9.1'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 37lbs / 16.8kg
- Instrument Input: 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 10mΩ
- Mic Input: XLR, Balanced
- Impedance: 4kΩ
- Line Input: 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- Impedance: 40kΩ
- Instrument Insert Return: 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 220kΩ
- Mic Insert Return: 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 220kΩ
- CD Input: RCA
- Impedance: >10kΩ
- Line Output: XLR, Balanced
- Impedance: 4.3kΩ
- Maximum Output Level: >24dBu
- Instrument Insert Send: 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum Output Level: >18dBu
- Mic Insert Send: 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum Output Level: >18dBu
- Tuner Output: 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 33kΩ
- Maximum Output Level: >6dBu
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.