View Full Description
Incredibly Versatile Performance and Sounds
The Yamaha DTX700K Electronic Drum Kit features an extremely versatile module, boasting a total of 1396 unique high-quality sounds, including real Yamaha acoustic drums, cymbals, and percussion samples in addition to sounds from the MOTIF XF synthesizer. Players can choose from a variety of kits, or customise the sounds for a personalised performance. The samples are extremely realistic, down to the smallest detail, including snare buzz and tom resonance, so that you will feel like you're listening to a set of acoustic drums.
The DTX700K module features an onboard mixer and individual faders for each component, allowing total control over the kit's sound. The DTX700 module also has two USB ports, allowing you to connect to your laptop or PC. The first USB port lets you record yourself via MIDI, while the second one allows you to input your own drumming software and custom drum kit sounds. You can import up to 64MB of new sounds and samples directly into the module via USB.
The DTX700K also features 'Pad Songs', which start and stop in sync with the drummer. They allow you to play along with or without the drum track, with just the bass player, or with a full band. Pad Songs are a huge advantage to both experienced drummers and new players, as you control all aspects of the song.
Textured Cellular Silicon
The 700K has DTX-PADS, featuring Yamaha's Textured Cellular Silicon playing surface, which is a silicon pad that is injected with air to make it feel extremely close to an acoustic skin. This helps drummers who practice on an electric kit transfer to an acoustic kit much more easily. The snare drum features three zones for advanced playing. The snare has a side-stick sound, a rim-shot sound and the main snare sound.
The Yamaha DTX700K has a PCY135 crash cymbal and ride cymbal, which each feature three zones. Sound emanates from the bell, the shoulder, and the edge of the cymbals. Players can also mute and pre-mute their cymbals. Overall the cymbals give off a very expressive feel.
Realistic Hi-Hat Sounds
The hi-hats on the Yamaha DTX700K include RHH135 and HS650A cymbals and come equipped with an acoustic stand and pedal. They deliver a realistic sound whilst opening and closing the cymbals, even when bending the cymbals, letting the drummer play them as an acoustic hi-hat.
The Yamaha DTX700K Electronic Drum Kit Pack includes everything needed to kick start your drumming career. In addition to the drum and cymbal setup, the pack includes a throne, kick pedal, drumsticks, and a pair of headphones. Whether you want to practice in silence at home or play with your friends, the Yamaha DTX700K Electronic Drum Kit Pack ensures you have all of the necessary equipment to play wherever and whenever you like.
- Yamaha DTX700K Electronic Drum Kit
- 5 Piece DTX Drum Set
- Two 3-Zone Cymbal Pads and Hi-Hats
- Compact RS500 Rack
- HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Drum Throne Stool by Gear4music
- Heavy Duty Kick Drum Pedal by Gear4music
- WHD 5A Hickory Drum Sticks
- 5 Piece DTX Drum set including 2 cymbals and hi-hats.
- 3-zone TCS 'Textured Cellular Silicone' snare drum pad
- TCS 'Textured Cellular Silicone' tom tom pads
- Two 3-zone cymbal pads
- Real hi-hat stand with moving hi-hat pad
- Compact RS500 rack
- 1,396 voices, 64 note polyphony
- Includes real Yamaha acoustic drum samples.
- 100 MB Wave-ROM, 64 MB Flash-ROM
- USB to DEVICE/to HOST, Aux In/sampling In
- 12 trigger inputs, Aux In/sampling In
- Module: DTX700
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS500
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.