Roland TD-25KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with Accessory Pack
Roland TD-25KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with Accessory PackDetails
Please note: Click here to visit Roland's website to download 20 free custom drum kits for TD-25. Load them into your TD-25 and you can immediately enjoy distinctive sounds.
Product Ref: 72439View Full Description
Buy on finance from £67.07 per month Finance from £67.07 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Unrivalled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25KV delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland's SuperNATURAL technology with Behaviour Modelling inherited from the flagship TD-30 kits. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that's essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
To provide simplistic editing and customization of the sounds the TD-25KV features a speedy one hit selection. Simply hit the desired pad to call up the assigned sound and then use the module controls to skip through instruments, adjust the pitch, muffling and levels. Also incorporating fast track shortcuts the TD-25KV allows you to adjust the sounds, muffling and tuning of all the toms simultaneously to avoid unmatched tones and to save time when editing on the go. All edits are automatically saved to the module but can be undone and returned to their original state.
Realistic Feel and Playability
When you sit down at the TD-25KV, you'll enjoy expressive playability that rivals the high-end V-Drums sets. There's a full complement of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on the crash, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
Record Your Playing & Jam with Tracks
Featuring a built in USB connection the TD-25KV allows you to plug in a USB memory stick and jam along to all your favourite WAV or MP3 songs. Also incorporating unique features such as section looping and reduced playback speed the TD-25KV lets you easily learn fast fills and work on particular song sections. Additionally you can connect your smartphone or portable music device via the audio input to play along with tracks and use the USB connection to record audio copies of your performance.
- Professional sound quality and expressiveness
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal
- 10 Inch mesh snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot playing
- Two 8 inch mesh rack toms, one 10 inch mesh floor tom
- Responsive hi-hats mounted on a standard acoustic stand for realistic motion and natural feel
- Two 12 Inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion plus multiple zone and choke sensors
- 13 Inch Ride cymbal with natural swinging motion plus multiple zone sensors (edge/bell/bow)
- KD-9 Kick drum pad with cloth head for a realistic and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture performances as audio tracks to USB memory stick
- Quick access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with computer
TD -25KV Drum Kit
- Drum Kit: 5 Piece
- Kick: KD-9
- Kick Head: Cloth
- Snare: PDX-100 (10 Inch)
- Snare Head: Mesh
- Snare Zones: Positional and Rim
- Toms: 2 x PD-85BK (8 Inch), 1 x PDX-100 (10 Inch)
- Tom Heads: Mesh
- Hi-Hats: VH-11
- Crash Cymbals: 2 x CY-12C (12 Inch)
- Crash Cymbal Zones: Edge/Bow Sensors, Choke Control
- Ride Cymbal: CY-13R (13 Inch)
- Ride Cymbal Zones: Edge, Bow, Bell
- Kick Pedal and Hi Hat Stand: Not Included
TD-25 Sound Module
- Sound Engine: SuperNATURAL
- Inputs: 1 x Electronic Drum Kit, 1 x Aux, 1 x Crash 2, 1 x Audio Input
- Outputs: 1 x Master Output (Stereo), 1 x Headphones, 1 x MIDI Out
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Kits: Standard, Rock, Jazz, Electronic and Many More
- Effects: Reverb, Multi-Effects, EQ
- Metronome: Yes
- DAW Compatibility: Yes
- Accessory: Setup Guide
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 1100mm x 1250mm / 47.25'' x 43.31'' x 49.25'' (W x D x H)
Heavy Duty Drum Kick Pedal
- Non Marring Easy Access Clamp
- Quad Sided Beater
- Includes Drum Key and Allen Key
Drum Throne Stool by Gear4music
- Maximum Height: 60cm
- Minimum Height: 47cm
Two Leg Hi-Hat Stand by WHD
- Direct Pull Action
- Double Braced Legs
- Tube Diameter: 28.6mm/25mm
- Adjustable Height Range: 700mm-950mm
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.