Roland SPD:ONE PERCUSSION Trigger Pad
Roland SPD:ONE PERCUSSION Trigger PadDetails
Product Ref: 92686View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Extensive Sound Banks
The Roland SPD:ONE PERCUSSION Trigger Pad offers musicians a total of 22 onboard sounds, with the ability to import custom sounds into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Whatever style or genres of music you play, the SPD:ONE offers great-sounding accompaniments and backing tracks which can be customised to your preference. Despite the great range of internal sounds, some players will prefer to use their own sounds and samples. The SPD:ONE PERCUSSION Trigger Pad can be connected to a computer via USB, allowing you to import your own WAV audio files (up to five seconds long) by simply dragging and dropping the files from your device to the SPD:ONE. Once imported, you can easily modify your sounds using the simple control interface on the trigger pad.
The Roland SPD:ONE PERCUSSION Trigger Pad is an extremely versatile new trigger pad which allows users to easily integrate a range of quality percussion sounds into their performances. Whether you choose to play with sticks, hands, or even feet, the SPD:ONE allows you to adjust settings accordingly to optimise your experience for each performance. With just four simple knobs on the front panel, you can cycle through sounds, customise each sound as you desire, and even adjust volume and balance levels on the fly.
Design & Connectivity
The compact yet robust design not only looks sleek but is built-to-last thanks to its high-grade components and durable construction. The compact design means you can easily incorporate it within your existing instrument setup, without having to create added space. The unit also includes a mounting adapter so you can clip it to other equipment such as hi-hats, cymbals and other hardware. The SPD:ONE PERCUSSION Pad is battery operated for optimal portability but it can also be used with an AC adapter (not included) for extended use. The SPD:ONE integrates a range of features optimised for live performance, including clicks, backing tracks, and more. You can also route the backing track via the main and headphone outputs, whilst the click is routed to the headphones only for quick and easy stage monitoring.
- Includes 22 realistic percussion sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Compact and durable design
- Ideal for use on stage for live performances
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adapter
- Can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB connectivity with MIDI compatibility
- Instruments: 22
- User Sample:
- Number of User Sample: 1
- Sound Length: 5 seconds
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits, Mono/Stereo)
- INST knob
- [TUNING] knob
- [FX] knob
- [VOLUME] knob
- [INST VARIATION] button
- [THRES] knob
- [SENS] knob
- [POWER] switch
- Reverb, Delay
- TRIG Indicator
- OUTPUT (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: Micro-B type
- DC IN jack
- Mass Storage Class
- Power Supply:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw:
- 300 mA (DC IN)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 7 hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 4 hours
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 6 hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 3 hours
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Attachment screws x 2
- Holder mounting screws (bolt x 1, nut x 1, washers x 2)
- *Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0–12.7 mm (3/8–1/2 inches)
- Alkaline batteries: (AA, LR6) x 4
- Size and Weight:
- Width: 140 mm - 5-9/16 inches
- Depth: 160 mm - 6-5/16 inches
- Height: 56 mm - 2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 900 g - 2 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.