View Full Description
The Protection Racket 22’’ Cymbal Bag features high abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester, ensuring that your cymbals will stay safe and secure. This material won’t fade, crack or shrink. Completely waterproof and high stability in extreme climatic conditions, the Protection Racket Limited Edition will keep your cymbals in top condition from gig to gig.
The Protection Racket 22’’ Cymbal Bag features superior dual density foam. It’s hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength and rigidity whilst keeping the case very lightweight. The foam deflects and dissipates impacts so that all of the shock is absorbed into the foam, and none passes through to the cymbal.
A non-abrasive, synthetic fleece removes surface moisture and preserves tonal stability between gigs. It maintains instrument well-being and polishes and cleans your drums in transit. The interior of the Protection Racket 22’’ Cymbal Bag is lined with a non-abrasive, synthetic fleece. This removes surface moisture and preserves tonal stability between gigs. This material is used largely in cleaning cloths, therefore whilst your cymbal is in transit, the interior lining polishes and cleans your cymbals.
About Protection Racket
Based in Cornwall, Protection Racket made their name making protective bags for surfboards. Their experience of protecting these fragile boards has since been transferred to protecting musical instruments. Their mission is simple: to provide the musicians of the world with transportation systems of the highest quality, that combine effortless transportation and functionality with maximum protection, whatever the gig.
- Waterproof Racketex covering
- Light and sturdy Propadd foam protection
- Non-abrasive Propile fleece lining
- Heavy duty, indestructible zips
- Satin finished, nickel-plated interlocking zip pulleys
- Handles made from 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing
- Luggage label included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.