Gretsch Catalina Club Rock 24" 4 Pc Shell Pack, Antique Burst
Gretsch Catalina Club Rock 24" 4 Pc Shell Pack, Antique BurstDetails
Product Ref: 80677View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.54 per month Finance from £21.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Configuration Meets Modern Day Design
The Gretsch Catalina Club Rock 24" 4pc Shell Pack delivers the perfect balance between vintage sound and modern day innovations. The 24" bass drum features telescopic bass drum spurs and wooden bass drum hoops alongside the clear bass drum batter head with a muffle ring for an accurate kick response. Each drums is fitted with Remo® drum heads for a powerful and responsive drumming experience. The toms/snare also feature high-quality 1.6mm triple flanged hoops for added versatility, with both tom holders featuring a post hole for 7/8'' cymbal tube post. Integrated ball/socket 12.7mm L-arms allow for a range of positioning options whilst offering increased stability whilst you play, perfect for many different styles of drumming.
Perfect Foundation Setup
The Catalina Club Rock Kit offers a foundation setup that can be finished with the hardware and cymbals of your choice and expanded with add-on drums and holders if you choose. When paired with high-quality cymbals and hardware, the Gretsch Catalina Club Kit offers a great learning experience for intermediate drummers, whilst offering the high-quality components and features which more advanced drummers require.
- 4 Piece Rock Shell Pack
- 7 Ply Mahogany Shells
- Gretsch by Remo Drumheads
- Gretsch low-profile GTS tom suspension system
- Gretsch low-profile tom and FT leg brackets
- Gretsch single with cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms
- Gretsch "T-Wing Nut/Bolt"
- Gretsch bass drum mount plate with "G" memory lock
- Cymbals & Hardware Not Included
- Snare: 14" x 6.5"
- Tom: 13" x 9"
- Floor Tom: 16" x 16"
- Bass Drum: 24" x 14"
- Badge: NEW Catalina Club Round Badge
- Shell: Gretsch-formula 7-ply mahogany
- Bearing Edge: 30-degree
- Tom/Snare Hoops: 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops
- Bass Drum Hoops: Matching lacquer or inlay
- Drum Heads: NEW Remo® drum heads
- Tom Heads: Batter - Coated UT Ambassador / Resonant - Clear UT Ambassador
- Snare Head: Batter - Coated UT Ambassador / Resonant - Clear UT snare-side
- Bass Drum: Batter - Clear UT Ambassador with muffle ring / Resonant - Coated white Gretsch head with muffle ring
Please note: cymbals sold separately.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.