Music Gear News
Free Gear Friday - What's the Latest?
- To celebrate the 1st anniversay of their patented Reflexion Filter multi-layer technology, sE Electronics are giving away a free Reflexion Filter with selected mics and as if that wasn't enough, they'll throw in a Dual Pro Pop Shield worth £99, too! Microphones in the offer include the T2, sE2200a II Multi Pattern Condenser and the sE4400a Matched Pair, which comes with two free Project Studio Reflexion Filters. For full details, see the Great Reflexion Filter Givaway site. Offer ends July 31st, 2013.
- You're going to need something to record into and now's the perfect time to get your hands on the Presonus AudioBox USB Interface. Already including a copy of Studio One 2 Artist, Presonus are including a free upgrade to Studio One 2 Producer software, worth £93.99. If you're just getting started with recording, the no-fuss AudioBox Studio Complete Recording Kit also includes the free upgrade. This offer will end on July 31st, 2013.
- Waves Audio are offering up to 80% off their waves plug-in bundles until 31st July, including the CLA Classic Compressors bundle and iconic producer Jack Joseph Puig's Analog Legends Native bundle, with plugins modelled on some of the most sought after pieces of studio gear in history.
- Sticking with great software, Avid are giving you the chance to win an Express to Pro Tools Crossgrade every 2 weeks in their prize draw when you purchase a Fast Track Solo or Duo interface. Announcing a winner every fortnight until September, the sooner you buy, the greater your chance of winning! Avid are also extending their free plugin offer, now running until August 16th, 2013. They're giving away two or more plugins with their popular Pro Tools 10 software and Mbox and Fast Track interfaces. Just register your gear with Avid to claim.
- There's something for synth fans too, as we're giving away an iPad mini with every Roland Jupiter-80, whilst stocks last. Combining iOS technology with the iconic synth let's you expand creative possibilities, using the touchscreen for a real hands-on experience.
- It was announced last week that Moog are celebrating a decade of Voyager sounds by thanking owners of their Minimoog Voyager with a limited edition gift, a brass-casted filter cutoff knob. Users must claim before 4th July for their free gift.
By Alice Thomson
Posted on 14 Jun 2013 12:01 to category : Instruments News
Related Music News
Using the feedback from the guitar player community Walrus Audio have devised a new and improved pedal that eliminates the pitfalls of its predecessor.
Featuring a brand new update to the original firmware, KORG's Gadget receives a complete makeover as well a brand new 'lite' version.
Designed to accompany your horror scores and incite incalculable fear into audience's hearts, Thrill promises nail-biting suspense and heart-wrenching horror
Releasing a limited run of guitar picks and straps, D'Addario are celebrating the iconic Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band's 50th Anniversary in style.
The latest from Roland's Future Redefined, the Blues Cube British EL84 Modified and MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher set the guitar community alight in anticipation
A new take on an old classic, TC-Helicon's latest pedal lets you weave expressive guitar solos and blistering riffs with an exciting and otherworldly tone.
Recent Music News
After the release of the Hall of Fame 2 and Pipeline Tap Tremolo Pedals, TC Electronic's Flashback 2 promises for unprecedented expression and otherworldly tone.
Looking to get that perfect take? M-Audio's M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro gives you professional standard recording capabilities in a robust and compact format.
The first synth entries of the Roland's 'Future Redefined', the FA-07 Workstation and SE-02 Synthesizer promise the user complete expression and onboard versatility.
Boasting the best of days gone by the Eric Clapton Signature Strat expresses classic Fender personality completed by a number of quirky modern tidbits.
You've seen ROLI's Seaboard Grand and you've seen their Blocks controllers... prepare yourself for the most innovative pairing this summer.
Building upon the success of their Cutlass entries, Music Man take a tried and tested favourite and make it more versatile than ever with an extra pickup.