Music Gear News
Free Gear Friday - What's the Latest?
- To celebrate the 1st anniversay of their patented Reflexion Filter multi-layer technology, sE Electronics are giving away a free Reflexion Filter with selected mics and as if that wasn't enough, they'll throw in a Dual Pro Pop Shield worth £99, too! Microphones in the offer include the T2, sE2200a II Multi Pattern Condenser and the sE4400a Matched Pair, which comes with two free Project Studio Reflexion Filters. For full details, see the Great Reflexion Filter Givaway site. Offer ends July 31st, 2013.
- You're going to need something to record into and now's the perfect time to get your hands on the Presonus AudioBox USB Interface. Already including a copy of Studio One 2 Artist, Presonus are including a free upgrade to Studio One 2 Producer software, worth £93.99. If you're just getting started with recording, the no-fuss AudioBox Studio Complete Recording Kit also includes the free upgrade. This offer will end on July 31st, 2013.
- Waves Audio are offering up to 80% off their waves plug-in bundles until 31st July, including the CLA Classic Compressors bundle and iconic producer Jack Joseph Puig's Analog Legends Native bundle, with plugins modelled on some of the most sought after pieces of studio gear in history.
- Sticking with great software, Avid are giving you the chance to win an Express to Pro Tools Crossgrade every 2 weeks in their prize draw when you purchase a Fast Track Solo or Duo interface. Announcing a winner every fortnight until September, the sooner you buy, the greater your chance of winning! Avid are also extending their free plugin offer, now running until August 16th, 2013. They're giving away two or more plugins with their popular Pro Tools 10 software and Mbox and Fast Track interfaces. Just register your gear with Avid to claim.
- There's something for synth fans too, as we're giving away an iPad mini with every Roland Jupiter-80, whilst stocks last. Combining iOS technology with the iconic synth let's you expand creative possibilities, using the touchscreen for a real hands-on experience.
- It was announced last week that Moog are celebrating a decade of Voyager sounds by thanking owners of their Minimoog Voyager with a limited edition gift, a brass-casted filter cutoff knob. Users must claim before 4th July for their free gift.
By Alice Thomson
Posted on 14 Jun 2013 12:01 to category : Instruments News
Related Music News
In a three week celebration extravaganza, the city of Liverpool will be paying testament to the legendary Beatles album 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'
Building on the fundamental success and design of the NS6 controller, Numark bring forth the next generation of DJ controllers to eagerly awaiting DJs the world over
After years of continual evolution, Dave Smith's revered Analog Drum Machine is to finish product development as creators fulfill the devices capacity.
Cutting edge interfaces designed to bring the latest in audio recording technology, the pair have been produce professional grade audio quality upon every use
Palmer's popular pocket amp series extended with bass version
PreSonus add three new mixers to their StudioLive range.
Recent Music News
On the 22nd of April, Pink Floyd will be releasing an unheard version of the iconic classic 'Interstellar Overdrive' in celebration of world record day
With an increased quality of specifications right across the board, Apple's eponymous 'iPad' will host a whole generous selection of great new features.
Supported by the likes of Ed Sheeran, Royal Blood, Wolf Alice and many more, Fanfair Alliances new educational guide is available for free download online.
An icon who helped propel the rock 'n' roll movement to new and unprecedented heights. Chucky Berry is praised by many as a founding father of modern music.
Until the 31st of May the CS18AI is available at an incredibly reduced price. Additionally, claim a free upgrade to PreSonus Studio One upon purchase.
Through a collaboration with watch manufacturer Raymond Weil, Gibson's 'Freelancer' watch pairs extravagance and musically inspired design with stunning results