Yamaha YHR567 Intermediate Full Double French Horn
Yamaha YHR567 Intermediate Full Double French HornDetails
The Yamaha YHR567 Intermediate French Horn offers a warm sound and feel that matches the ability of top French Horns. A popular instrument with a design comparable to the 667V model but with a more affordable price, used by professional players in top orchestras. The horn has an outstanding level of flexibility that allows players to show their musical expression through the instrument. The easy response and sure note centering make this instrument suitable for students, and the colourful tones and precise intonation make it attractive to professionals. This model is aimed at performers who are upgrading to a Double French Horn.
Product Ref: 22603View Full Description
Buy on finance from £75.21 per month Finance from £75.21 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Materials & Reliable Mechanisms
The taper of the leadpipe improves response and intonation throughout the instrument. The wrap of this YHR567 french horn enables players to perform more comfortably because of the improved hand positioning and smoother airflow. The adjustable 4th rotor thumb lever makes it possible for more people to play the instrument, from small student hands to large adult hands. Better fit and less chance of corrosion are the result of the nickel silver inner/outer slides. This material is harder and more durable than brass which is how it is capable of achieving this.
Double French Horn
A requirement for most french horn performers is the ability to change between the keys of F and Bb. This makes music that would normally be unplayable on a single horn more accessible. The YHR567 French horn has this ability through the use of the 4th Key, which can be changed round to play either F or Bb when depressed, giving great flexibility for the professional horn player.
Silent String Mechanism
Yamaha have included a string mechanism with the YHR567 to help provide a silent operation. This is extremely useful when playing quieter passages over its equivalent metal mechanical design. String mechanisms also offer fine adjustment and easy maintenance to the instrument.
Flexible Performer Perfect for Students
The YHR567 combines secure high registers, sound projection, and quick attack to produce its much loved rich, warm timbre of the F horn, making this instrument suitable for most playing situations. - Ideal for students who wish to experiment with their musical abilities.
Included Mouthpiece and Case
The YHR567 comes with a Yamaha 32C4 Mouthpiece which helps the performer to achieve a full range with a warm and satisfying tone. A Hard but lightweight moulded case is also included with this instrument - making transportation of the Horn between gigs and rehearsals much easier.
For more information on the range of Yamaha French Horns, please see the PDF document above.
- Level: Intermediate Double
- Key Of: F/Bb
- Style: Standard
- Bore Size: 12mm (0.472")
- Bell Diameter: 12 (1/8")
- Bell Throat: Medium
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Body/Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Type: Fixed Detachable
- Finish: Clear Epoxy Lacquer
- Valve casings: Yellow Brass
- Number of Valves: 3 Rotary Valves
- Lever Action: String Mechanism
- Rotors: (4) Solid
- Rotor Casing: Yellow Brass
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 32C4 Mouthpiece (Suitable for Students)
- Case: Yamaha French Horn Case
- Water Key
- Adjustable Thumb Lever
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.