Yamaha YCL450M Bb Clarinet
Yamaha YCL450M Bb ClarinetDetails
The Yamaha YCL450M Duet+ instrument uses new construction methods to produce a tone and quality that is indistinguishable from traditional wooden alternatives. The treatment of the top joint means it is more resistant to cracking and suitable for use in a range of climates. Suitable for advancing musicians looking to step up onto a great quality instrument, the Duet+ will help any clarinet player on their musical career. Included with this clarinet is a mouthpiece, reed, ligature and hard case.
Product Ref: 35051View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.41 per month Finance from £22.41 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
New Design from Yamaha Duet+
The Yamaha Duet+ YCL450M Bb Clarinet employs innovative techniques to form a protective layer next to the air column, which makes it a clarinet that is much easier to play. The upper joint body is drilled out slightly larger around the bore and tone-holes. Thermoplastic ABS resin is injected into the cavity, instantly forming the inner shape of a clarinet. It is designed to preserve as much virtue of traditional clarinets as possible, while its natural appearance is hardly distinguishable from conventional all-wooden models. Silver-plated nickel keys give a softer, warmer sound.
New Adjustable Thumb-Rest and Pivot Screw
A new adjustable thumb-rest accommodates different sized hands helping the player develop proper playing technique. In addition, a strap ring allows for the instrument to be held without extra effort. Firmer screws and silver soldered ring gives this new feature excellent durability. The YCL-450M incorporates the same taper screws as YCL-650 that makes adjustments easier than ever.
New Second Register Vent Tube
A new register vent tube shape improves pronunciation in the second register. Whereas the YCL-450 needs sufficient air pressure for good response, the YCL-450M offers great response, even with low air pressure, making it easy to play even for children.
- Barrel Length: 65mm
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable with a Strap Ring
- Tone Holes: Boehm System. Straight holes with Tapered Undercut
- Body: Genadilla Injected ABS Resin (upper joint)
- Keys: 17 Keys and 6 Rings. Silver Plated Nickel Silver
- Case: CLC-180 Hard Moulded Case
- Mouthpiece: CL4C Mouthpiece (Helps obtain a well-balanced tone for all musicians)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.