Yamaha YAS875EX Custom EX Alto Saxophone
Yamaha YAS875EX Custom EX Alto SaxophoneDetails
The Yamaha YAS875EX Custom EX Saxophone is a professional instrument finished with a beautiful gold lacquer layer. Some of the world's greatest saxophonist participated in the years of research that made this saxophone as good as it is. Now featuring a smoother response and a deeper, refined sound full of rich colours. As well as a solid feel with quick and nimble action, a wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and an authoritative tone with a defined tonal core. The keys have been re-designed so that they have a better feel to them and you can play with comfort, whilst the new custom necks improve the tonal resonance, which gives out a quicker response. The Custom EX series saxophones also feature a two-point bell brace for improved efficiency, so you don't have to work as hard to sound like a professional.
Product Ref: 10503View Full Description
Buy on finance from £95.96 per month Finance from £95.96 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha Custom Series Saxophones produce smooth, deep sounds which represent a pinnacle in the art of saxophone manufacturing. Developed over decades of careful research and tests involving many of the world's greatest saxophonists, the custom series offers wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and authoritative tone with a beautifully defined tonal core. The depth and smoothness of their sound has to be heard to be believed.
- The YAS875EX offers very light resistance which results in a quicker response and lighter feel
- The two point bell brace allows the body to respond faster and project more clearly
- The low Bb key now has a sharper angled lever for better playability and comfort
- Unnecessary weights have been removed resulting in lighter resistance, better projection, and improved response
- Redesigned ball joint is now faster, more efficient, and allows for easier and quicker repairs
- The adjustable thumb rest allows for precise and comfortable hand positioning
- Included case is 2.2lbs lighter and stylish
- Neck Material: French Brass
- Body Material: French Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Mother of Pearl
- Mouthpiece Cap: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Gold Lacquer
- Bell Material: French Brass
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad Type: Waterproof Leather and Wool Felt with Plastic Tone Boosters
- Key: Eb
- Level: Custom
- Neck: Custom G1 (Hand Made)
- Bell: One-Piece
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F - High F#
- Mounting: Ribbed and Flanged
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable Plastic
- Pivot Screw: Bullet Tip Design with Head
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM
- Case: Deluxe Ultra Lightweight Case with Carry Strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.