Yamaha VC5S Student Cello 4/4 Size Beginners Pack
Yamaha VC5S Student Cello 4/4 Size Beginners PackDetails
The Yamaha VC5S Student Cello is a great choice for either a beginner or student player who is looking to upgrade from their first cello. This model has an overall high quality design made from materials you'd expect to see only on high-end instruments. The VC5S is a brilliant learning tool for a beginner and is capable of taking its player all the way to grade 6. The VC5S features a professional looking finish with a solid spruce and maple body. This look is complimented by an ebony fingerboard and rosewood fittings that together produce warm tones. This pack includes a music stand, cello stand, endpin, bow, polishing cloth and chromatic tuner.
Product Ref: 79443View Full Description
Buy on finance from £26.05 per month Finance from £26.05 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Wood Construction
This Yamaha student cello is made from solid woods, featuring a spruce and maple construction which gives a richer and more resonant sound in comparison to many other student model instruments. Built onto the handcrafted body are high quality fittings. An ebony fingerboard gives the performer a hard wood on which to play, whilst the pegs and chinrest have been made from rosewood.
Wittner Components and D'addario Strings
The Yamaha VC5S comes with high quality components that you would expect from a much higher value instrument. The tailpiece and fine tuners have been made by Wittner, who produce top class components for string instruments. As well as this, D'addario strings have been added to the cello to create a brilliant sound achievable straight out of the box.
Everything You Need
This Yamaha kit comes with everything you need to get started on your musical journey. The Gear4music music stand and Hercules travelite cello stand both come with a lightweight design, making them easily portable to and from lessons. Also included is a bow, non slip endpin and Belcat chromatic tuner. A polishing cloth is included in this beginners pack to help keep the instrument looking like new for longer.
- Finish: Natural Hand Brushed
- Varnish: Oil Varnish
- Type: Stradivarius
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Maple
- Side: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Yamaha Original
- Tuning Pegs: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Wittner "Ultra" (4 Fine Tuners)
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Fine Tuner: Wittner "Ultra" (4 Fine Tuners)
- Hercules Travlite Cello Stand
- Non Slip Cello Endpin Stop
- Yamaha Bow
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Instrument Polishing Cloth
- Music Stand by Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.