Yamaha V20G Intermediate Violin 4/4 Package Deal
Yamaha V20G Intermediate Violin 4/4 Package DealDetails
The Yamaha V20G Violin has been inspired by the historical famous luthier Guarneri in producing a powerful and rich sounding instrument. Using carefully selected spruce and maple and high quality varnishing, this instrument has been built to the highest standards. Including a Wittner fine tuner on the E string and great quality Dominant strings, you will not be disappointed with this instrument. Also included in this package is an Archer Violin Case, Bow and Rosin, to enable you to play straight out of the box.
PLEASE NOTE - picture is for reference only
Product Ref: 44600View Full Description
Buy on finance from £41.86 per month Finance from £41.86 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha V20G Intermediate Violin
Carefully Selected Woods
The wood material has been carefully selected and like the YVN Series violins, the V20G offers excellent sound an d playability, with consistent quality in every instrument. Looking back at the supreme violin craftsmanship of the Guarneri family, this V20G violin implements these techniques in to a modern day equivalent.
Using the correct ancillaries to a violin is all important. To support a carefully manufactured instrument, Yamaha have added boxwood pegs, chin rest and tailpiece to the violin, which is a hard wearing and durable wood that gives the desired effects and also looks great on the instrument. As well as this, a Wittner fine tuner has been added to the top E string, allowing for pin point accuracy for tuning. To top all this off, the Thomastik Dominant violin strings are added to give a lively and rich sound to the instrument.
- Type: Guarneri del Gesu
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Maple
- Side: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Body Finish: Fully Hand Brushed/Shading
- Varnish: Oil Varnish
- Bridge: Aubert "luxe" with Parchment
- Tuning Pegs: Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Boxwood
- Chin Rest: Boxwood
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Fine Tuner: Wittner (on E string)
Gator Deluxe ABS Violin Case
- Colour: Black
- Handles: Through Bolted Handle
- Latches: Chrome Plated, Lockable
- Exterior Dimensions
- Exterior Length: 794 mm
- Exterior Width: 292 mm
- Exterior Height: 140 mm
- Exterior Weight: 3.18 kilograms
Archer Violin Bow, 4/4 size, By Gear4music
- Octagonal pernambuco bow with horsehair
- Ebony adjuster with two nickel bands
- Nickel silver lapping with leather thumbpiece
- Fully mounted and lined ebony frog with abalone slide and abalone Paris eye
- Bone tip
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.