Yamaha SVV200 Concert Silent Viola
Yamaha SVV200 Concert Silent ViolaDetails
The Yamaha SVV200 Concert Silent Viola offers all the advantages of an electronic instrument and is also capable of producing sounds to as high quality as an acoustic model. The flexible playability of the Yamaha Viola is ideal for any scenario, including concert halls, studios and even outdoor stages. The SVV200 has a black frame and brown body and features an ebony fingerboard for clear, crisp attacks. The full size viola is suitable for a wide range of player sizes, from adults to older children. Players can enjoy the comfortable fit of this instrument while concentrating their time solely on musical preparation.
Product Ref: 86032View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.29 per month Finance from £38.29 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha SVV200 features a noise-free circuitry and line out impedance for use with professional audio equipment, resulting in advanced sound quality. The standard 16" scale and full-sized frame add comfort to the overall design. Accommodating a wide variety of chin and shoulder rests, the wood frame has a natural feel and is finished in matte black. To isolate and control the violas upper harmonics, a special circuit has been designed for the model, ensuring an enhanced overall tone and sound. The viola's ability to change between hard or soft tonal colours, enables it to perform many playing styles.
Ebony is a popular wood, known best for the clear, crisp attacks it is capable of producing. This wood is generally much brighter than maple and has a similar density too. Ebony also features oilier pores than maple and extra brittle grains, resulting in a tight grain that doesn't require any finish. This quality gives the fingerboard a natural smooth, quick playing ability favored by many professionals. Although there are many types of wood used to create fingerboards ebony is the darkest of them all. The wood works effectively throughout the instrument's range and is reliable for years.
- Fine Tuner for A-String
- Master Volume
- EQ Control
- EQ Mode Switching Control
- LINE OUT, PHONE OUT Connectivity
- Size: 16"
- Body: Spruce
- Side/Frame: Plywood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Chin Rest: Ebony
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Pick Up System: Stereo Piezo Pickup (2pcs.)
- Power Supply: 9V Battery 1pc
- Battery Life (Manganese): Approx 5 Hours
- Battery Life (Alkaline): Approx 12 Hours
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 246 x 677 x 129mm
- Weight: 0.74kg
- Included Accessories: 9V Battery 1pc and Earphone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.