Yamaha SVC110 Silent Cello 4/4 Size
Product Ref: 20767
Yamaha SVC110 Silent Cello 4/4 SizeDetails
Yamaha designers worked together with some of the world's greatest cellists to create the SVC110, and the talent and inspiration of these artists is reflected in its beautiful warm tone and comfortable playability.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SVC110 plays and sounds so similar to a fine acoustic cello, that players will find it surprisingly expressive and comfortable to use. But they will also appreciate being able to practice whenever, and wherever they want to thanks to the "silent" function.
Features / Specifications:
- Width: 430mm
- Height: 1266mm
- Depth: 243mm
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Spruce/Maple
- Side/Frame: Plywood
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner "Ultra"
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Fine Tuner: 4 (for each string)
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pick up
- Master Volume: Yes
- Reverb: ROOM, HALL1, HALL2
- AUX IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Yes
- PHONE OUT: Yes
- Power Supply: AA size 1.5V battery x 2. or AC adapter (optional)
- Battery Life: Manganese; approx. 2.5 to 15 hrs. Alkaline; approx. 10 to 35 hrs.
- Battery: AA size 1.5V batteries 2pcs
- Case: Soft Case
- Headphones: yes
- Chest Support: yes
- Cable: yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.