View Full Description
Separate Control Box
The SV150 concentrates on the silent violin being lightweight and easy to use with its separate control box. In the same way that you would use a guitar pedal board, the silent violin uses a pedal which lightens the weight to that of a standard violin, which is less than 500g. The control box operates all the performance tools you need, including 24 stunning effects, ranging from delays and reverbs through to distortion and modulations. As well as that, there is an inbuilt tuner and metronome so your case isn't cluttered with extra bits and pieces.
Despite being an electronic instrument, the SV150 violin also offers a set of acoustic properties that give it a rich and warm sound. A spruce body combined with an ebony fingerboard and maple neck provide the great link between acoustic and electric properties. Fitted with an Aubert bridge, the sound is transferred from the D'addario helicore strings to the body via a quality maple bridge that creates an organic sounding instrument.
Integrated Digital Audio Player
The silent violin also comes with capabilities to play along to all your favourite MP3, AAC, WaV or MIDI files via the SD card provided. Simply plug it in and play along. Suitable for practising those tricky ensemble parts or simply playing along to your favourite tracks, the inbuilt technology means you don't need any other cumbersome technology.
- Size: 4/4
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce
- Body Colour: Wine Red
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Side Body/Chin Rest/Tailpiece: Moulded Plastic
- Tuning Adjusters: Wittner Ultra
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Sensor: Piezo
- Electronic Controls: Control Box for Music Player, Metronome, Effects and Line Out
- In/Out: Headphone Out, Line Out Speakers
- Power Supply: Two AA Batteries or AC Adapter (Optional)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 206 x 589 x 116mm
- Audio Cable
- Control Box
- SD card
- Music Book
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.