Yamaha SV130 Silent Violin, Brown
Product Ref: 20754
Yamaha SV130 Silent Violin, BrownDetails
True versatility from a feather-light package - The SV130 allows violinists of all levels to practice almost anywhere, anytime, without disturbing others. Although the acoustic sound is barely a whisper, you'll hear yourself in a rich, resonant "virtual" concert hall.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is the model for the player who wants the most out of their violin - the technology invested in the SV130 allows you to adjust the reverb for different sized rooms. There are three settings: Large Hall, Medium Hall and Room. It also makes play-along practice easy with a line input jack and independent level control.
An original Yamaha chip supplies rich, spacious reverb that effectively simulates a stage environment for the player and listeners. Three variations are provided: Large Hall, Medium Hall, and Room.
Playing along with your favorite recordings can be inspiring, great practice, and just plain fun. The SV130 and SV130S make play-along practice easy with a line input jack and independent level control.
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 587mm
- Depth: 110mm
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Spruce
- Side/Frame: Plastic
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony & Rosin Hybrid
- Tailpiece: Plastic
- Chin Rest: Plastic
- Strings: Kessler steel core (Japanese)
- Fine Tuner: 1 (E-string)
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pickup
- Master Volume: Yes
- Reverb: Room / Hall 1 / Hall 2
- AUX IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Yes
- PHONE OUT :Yes
- Power Supply: AA size 1.5V battery 2pcs. or AC adapter (optional)
- Battery Life Manganese: approx. 4 to 20 hrs. Alkaline: approx. 12 to 60 hrs.
- Battery: AA size 1.5V battery 2pcs.
- Earphone: Yes
- Shoulder Rest: Yes
- Cable: Audio Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.