Trevor James Classic II Alto Saxophone, Gold
Trevor James Classic II Alto Saxophone, GoldDetails
This Trevor James classic II student alto saxophone offers high quality craft and design at a great price. Whether a beginner or student looking for a step up instrument, this Trevor James Classic has everything you need, including accessories and a case.
Product Ref: 39941View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.35 per month Finance from £16.35 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High Quality Parts
High quality Pisoni Pads are attached on to the metal reflectors. The Pisoni pads are a world known manufacturer of premium quality pads, offering a great seal around the tone holes and have good waterproof technology. The metal reflectors on the saxophone give the instrument its rich and resonant tone, especially good for beginners who have small lungs.
Easy Blowing Design
The TJ Classic II saxophone is a free blowing instrument that beginners can play very easily. An updated crook design and a slightly larger bore size enable the air to flow through the main body of the instrument more easily than most traditional saxophones.
Student Saxophone with No Compromises
The Classic II saxophone was launched in 1993 to fill a gap in the market for a well-priced instrument for students that still has a professional design and manufacture. The latest version of this saxophone sticks to that philosophy, with dedicated research and great specifications.
Everything You Need
Included with this instrument are a number of accessories to enable the performer to get going straight away. The package includes a Bari/Trevor James collaboration mouthpiece joined with a ligature and Vandoren Reed, to enable the player to get playing as soon as it arrives. The saxophone also has its own lightweight moulded case to enable easy transport to rehearsals and lessons using the two shoulder straps.
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Pads: Pisoni Pads with Metal Reflectors
- Note Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Touch Pieces: Mother Of Pearl
- Key: Eb
- Case: Lightweight Moulded Case with Shoulder Straps
- Mouthpiece:Bari/TJ Mouthpiece with Ligature
- Reed: Vandoren Reed Included
- Sling: Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.