Tom and Will 26TH Tenor Horn Gig Bag, Black and Blue
Tom and Will 26TH Tenor Horn Gig Bag, Black and BlueDetails
Product Ref: 65069View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tom and Will 26TH bag is designed with the player and student always in mind. Small and lightweight, this bag offers protection in all the right places. High density padding provides protection for the delicate instrument areas as the interior linings are soft and luxurious. The backpad is also breathable for longer journeys.
New TWD crossover single zip opening uses heavy duty parts that will last a lifetime. The straps and handles are also string and durable with rivets and cross stitching and high tensile threads.
The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to fit all players. The rucksack straps are easily adjustable and also hide away if you prefer to just use one shoulder strap. There's also new side pads and an adjustable waist band and strap which makes for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Blue canvas fabric with blue interior
- Tom and Will crossover single heavy duty zip opening
- High density padding for complete protection with high tensile stitching
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings, high tensile double stitching, RCS rivet cross stitch strap reinforcement
- Hideaway backpack & shoulder carrying system
- Inner dimensions: 55cm x 29cm (L x bell diameter) Weight: 1.58kg
- Padding: high density HPU 25mm foam
- Colour: #387 blue with black interior
- Exterior fabric: 600D no rip polyester
- Lining: no scratch soft velboa lining
- Pockets: two exterior lined and padded pockets
- Accessories: padded dense velboa accessory pouch
- Zips: oversized Tom and Will heavy duty
- Handles: cross stitch and rivet handle system
- Carrying system: Tom and Will hideaway backpack and shoulder system with side pads and adjustable waist band
- Piping: 5mm black polyester
- Strapping: easy release polyester
- Comfort: breathable padded back panel
- Branding: Tom and Will logo
- Exterior: dimensions 63cm x 27cm (L x bell diameter)
- Interior dimensions: 55cm x 29cm (L x bell diameter)
- Weight: 1.56kg
- EAN: 5055964102852
- Size: External dimensions: 63cm x 27cm, Interior dimensions: 55cm x 29cm (length x bell) 1.56kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.