Tom and Will 26FGH Flugel Horn Gig Bag, Blue with Black Trim
Tom and Will 26FGH Flugel Horn Gig Bag, Blue with Black TrimDetails
The Tom and Will 26FGH Flugel Horn Gig Bag introduces a professional blue finish with a complimentary black trim. Tom and Will's 26 series brass bags are made with the best quality high density padding, helping to protect the instrument during travel. Featuring a soft interior lining, this case also prevents against scratches. To further prevent damage Tom and Will has included an additional accessory pouch to organise loose items. The lightweight design comes with a new TWD crossover zip opening, guaranteed to last a lifetime. All straps and handles on the 26FGH case are riveted as well as cross stitched with high tensile threads. The new hideaway backpack and shoulder strap carrying system is designed to make the back more accessible to all players. Simply pick which is most convenient for each trip you go on and then enjoy the comfort. Hold the case like a ruck sack over your back, with easy tightening & loosening pull straps, or wear it over one shoulder and hide away the second strap.
Product Ref: 79004View Full Description
Spend another £184.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Blue Canvas Fabric with Red Interior
- Crossover Single Heavy Duty Zip Opening
- High Density Padding for Complete Protection with High Tensile Stitching
- No-Rip Hard Wearing Polyester Exterior
- Soft No-Scratch Interior Linings
- High Tensile Double Stitching
- RCS Rivet Cross Stitch Strap Reinforcement
- Plush Interior Lining Provides Soft Cushioned Protection for Instrument
- Two Exterior Lined and Padded Pockets
- Additional Support Pad for Vulnerable Parts
- Cross Stitch and Rivet Handle System
- Hideaway Backpack and Shoulder System
- 5mm Black Polyester Piping
- Easy Release Polyester Strapping
- Breathable Padded Back Panel
- Inner Dimensions: 46 x 22 x 20 cm (18.11 x 8.66 x 7.87 ")
- Exterior Dimensions: 53.5 x 31 x 27 cm (21.06 x 12.2 x 10.62 ")
- Weight: 1.2kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.