Thomastik Versum Cello A String, Multialloy Wound and Steel Core
Thomastik Versum Cello A String, Multialloy Wound and Steel CoreDetails
The Thomastik Versum Cello A String is capable of achieving a balanced tone, focused sound and precise intonation with powerful projection. This string has the ability to produce an array of tonal colours while maintaining the ideal balance across all strings, for a stronger lower voice. With rapid response and a great dynamic range, the versum cello A string is suitable for principal and orchestra players, as well as for chamber music.
Product Ref: 91958View Full Description
Spend another £215.50 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
These strings are capable of producing a focused sound with precise and powerful intonation. The Versum strings have a versatile expression and can play an array of tonal colours, while maintaining the ideal balance across all strings to support the lower voice.
Versum A String
- Powerful Sweetness
- Sunny and Open Sound
- Expressive Intonation and Focus
- Core: Steel
- Winding: Multialloy
- String: A
- String Code: VE41
- Size: 4/4
- Tension: 17.6kg
- Peg End: Blue
- End Type: Ball
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.