Student Plus 4/4 Violin, Antique Fade + Accessory Pack by Gear4Music
Student Plus 4/4 Violin, Antique Fade + Accessory Pack by Gear4MusicDetails
The Student Plus 4/4 Violin and Accessory Pack by Gear4Music provides students with a great sounding instrument and a whole host of accessories for an intuitive learning experience possible; including a music stand, spare strings, rosin and shoulder rest.
Product Ref: 35002View Full Description
Spend another £150.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Student Plus 4/4 Violin by Gear4Music
The Gear4music Student Plus Violin is a hand finished, hand lacquered carved solid wood instrument in an attractive Antique Fade finish. Quality Canadian spruce and Canadian maple tonewoods are used throughout. Crafted utilising the same traditional methods employed in making high-end concert violins, it boasts a strong, warm and pleasing tone and a light, easy response.
The Student Plus full size violin comes as a complete outfit with a Brazilwood bow and featherweight hard case, and is supplied with a factory set-up with a lowered bridge for safe transportation, making for a great introduction to the violin for keen young beginners and a solid instrument for adult players returning to the instrument.
- Student Plus 4/4 Violin by Gear4Music, Antique Fade
- Spare set of Strings
- Violin Shoulder Rest
- Music Stand
Student Plus Violin
- Body: Hand finished solid wood
- Belly: Pressed solid Canadian Spruce with inlaid purfling
- Back: Carved solid Canadian Maple
- Bridge: Fitted Maple
- Neck: Maple with jujube ebonized fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony fitted
- Chinrest: Ebony Guaneri pattern
- Endpin: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick Brazilwood with horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with leather thumbpiece
- Tip: ABS
- Rosin: Included
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
Please note - the video on this page depicts the Student Plus 4/4 Violin by Gear4music. Apart from the finish all other specs are the same.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.