Student Plus 4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner Pack
Student Plus 4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner PackDetails
This Student Plus 4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner Pack by Gear4music offers everything you need to start playing cello exceptional price. With our solid bodied Student Plus 4/4 Size Cello you receive an instrument made with the same materials and techniques that go into making high end instruments, at a fraction of the price. Included is a deluxe carry case, music stand, polishing cloth, endpin stop and string set, ensuring the budding beginner has everything they need to start out and then take to the stage.
Product Ref: 47568View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.12 per month Finance from £9.12 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included in this pack
- Student Plus 4/4 Size Cello by Gear4music
- Hard carry case
- Music stand
- Polishing cloth
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Cello String Set 4/4 size by Gear4music
- Non Slip Cello Endpin Stop by Gear4music
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
The Student Plus 4/4 Size Cello By Gear4music
The Gear4music Student Plus Cello is a hand finished, hand lacquered carved solid wood instrument. Quality Canadian spruce and Canadian maple tonewoods are used throughout. Crafted utilising the same traditional methods employed in making high-end concert Cellos, it boasts a strong, warm and pleasing tone and a light, easy response.
The Gear4music Student Plus Cello comes as a complete outfit with a brazilwood bow and featherweight hard case, and is supplied with a factory set-up with a lowered bridge for safe transportation, making for a great introduction to the Cello for keen young beginners and a solid instrument for adult players returning to the instrument.
- Body: Canadian maple
- Top: Hand finished Canadian spruce
- Sides: Canadian maple
- Back: Canadian maple
- Finish: Orange-brown oil varnish
- Bridge: Fitted maple
- Neck: Maple with Ebony fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Jujube fitted
- Endpin: Jujube
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick brazilwood with horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with leather thumbpiece
- Tip: ABS
- Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 day
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery: Shipped in large cardboard box with shaped polystyrene protection
All dimensions are to European standards
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.