Student 4/4 Violin, Black, by Gear4music
Student 4/4 Violin, Black, by Gear4musicDetails
This Student 4/4 Violin by Gear4music comes in a Midnight Black finish; a smart looking instrument that will be the envy of fellow students. This violin boasts high quality craft that makes for both a tasteful and playable learning experience, supplied as a complete package with a bow and lightweight hard case.
Product Ref: 11136View Full Description
Spend another £187.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Midnight Black Finish & Warm Pleasing Tone
The Gear4music Student Violin is a hand finished, hand lacquered all solid wood instrument with an eye catching black finish originally designed to encourage younger players. Quality Canadian Spruce and Canadian Maple tonewoods are used throughout. It boasts a warm and pleasing tone and a light, easy response.
This Student Violin comes with a Brazilwood bow and featherweight hard case, and is supplied with a factory set-up with a lowered bridge for safe transportation, making for a great introduction to the violin for beginners and a solid starter for adult players returning to the instrument.
If you're unsure of which size violin you need take a look at our Violin Size Guide PDF below.
Features & Specifications
- Body: Hand finished solid wood
- Belly: Pressed solid Canadian Spruce with inlaid purfling
- Back: Pressed solid Canadian Maple
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Fitted Maple
- Neck: Maple with jujube ebonized fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Jujube fitted
- Chinrest: Jujube Guaneri pattern
- Endpin: Jujube
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick Brazilwood with synthetic horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with thumbpiece
- Tip: ABS
- Rosin: Included
- Case: Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 Day
- Warranty: 1 Year
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.