Student 1/2 Student Cello Back to School Pack by Gear4music
Product Ref: 39726
Student 1/2 Student Cello Back to School Pack by Gear4musicDetails
This Student 1/2 Size Cello School Pack has been put together so that everything necessary to start back at school has been added for the budding performer. As well as a great instrument with case and bow, included are a set of essential accessories, spare strings, manuscript, tuner and music stand.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Back To School Pack Includes
- Student 1/2 Cello by Gear4music
- D'Addario Archives 10 Stave, 48 page Book, Stitched
- Belcat BC-700 Digital Tuner
- Music Stand by Gear4music, Black
- Cello String Set 1/2 size by Gear4music
Student 1/2 Cello by Gear4Music
The 1/2 Size Cello with Case by Gear4music offers exceptional value for money. A rich, even tone is produced by a stunning spruce finish and ebonized fittings, and this is before taking into account that this particular instrument comes as a complete outfit; including a reliable wooden bow and a lightweight hard case to provide complete protection for your instrument.
The 1/2 Size Cello by Gear4music is an instrument that exemplifies the quality of our Cello range. A rich, even tone is produced by a carefully crafted spruce top and body, and traditional ebony fittings, including an ebony fingerboard, translates into great playability. This coupled with the size makes this instrument ideal for young players who want to learn on a quality instrument. The Gear4music Cello is a superb quality instrument at a highly competitive price, providing high class performance and excellent reliability.
- Body: Hand finished laminated instrument
- Top: Canadian spruce top
- Back & Sides: Canadian maple back and sides
- Finish: Orange brown oil varnish finish
- Bridge: Fitted maple bridge
- Maple Neck: Maple neck with ebonized fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Ebonized jujube
- Endpin: Ebonized jujube
- Tailpiece: Metal tailpiece with four integral fine tuners
- Money Back Guarantee: 28 Day
- Warranty: 1 Year
D'Addario Archives 10 Stave, 48 page Book, Stitched - Archives music manuscript paper is the finest quality available. Archives utilizes the same type of balanced pH paper used by the Library of Congress, ensuring your compositions will look their best and will last a long time.
Music Stand For All Purposes
The music stand by Gear4Music enables sheet music to be held with ease with the inclusion of thicker music books. This sturdy tripod design means that it is built so that it won't topple over even under a heavy load.
An emergency set of strings is what every young cellist can never do without. In this pack, these have been included so that you have everything to get going in the knowledge that you can easily get the instrument going again should a string break.
Belcat BC-700 Digital Tuner
This Belcat chromatic tuner is the perfect companion for any musician. Featuring an easy to use and understand colour system, this tuner will have you in tune in no time whatsoever. With a built in microphone, this tuner can be used for any acoustic instrument from piccolo to tuba!
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5cents
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V(AAA)
- Dimensions: W 98mm x H 50mm x D 15mm (3.9" x 2.0" x 0.6")
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.