Stentor Student II Viola Outfit 14 Inch
Stentor Student II Viola Outfit 14 InchDetails
Product Ref: 39968View Full Description
Spend another £10.60 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Great Quality Instrument
With ebony pegs and fingerboard and a carved solid body, this viola produces a sound that makes it one of the most recommended string instruments available. The craftsmanship that has been incorporated in to this instrument is both very high in standard but has all been done correctly be a dedicated set of viola specialists. This is unlike many other economy instruments that either use composite woods or laminate tops for the viola bodies, and because of this, it is recommended by many tutors and schools to be the best student model instrument available for sale on the market.
Fantastic Value For Money
The Student 2 range is listed at a great price considering the value for money it gives. It makes it a top choice for new and advancing beginners to the instrument or for schools and councils who are looking for an instrument that provides top quality consistently, but does not break the bank. It has since become one of the most bought and recommended violas for schools and teachers.
Everything You Need
The viola does not just come on its own. Included with the instrument is a pack including a wooden bow that has natural horse hair and an ebony frog. To transport around, the pack also includes a hard case as standard which has plenty of storage space and shoulder straps for comfort
- Body Material: Spruce Front, Maple Back, Ribs and Neck
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Chin Rest: Teka Pattern Hardwood
- Pegs and Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Includes Gold Coloured Screw Adjusters
- Size: 14 inch
- Material: Strong Wood Bow
- Frog: Full Mounted Ebony
- Horsehair: Natural White Horsehair
- Construction: Lightweight Rectangular Case
- Pockets: Full Lid Music Pocket, Internal Storage Pocket and Two Bow Holders
- Straps: Shoulder Straps Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.