Stentor Student II Cello 1/4
Stentor Student II Cello 1/4Details
The Stentor 1/4 size Student II cello is designed for students who want a high quality, consistent-sounding instrument from day one without breaking the bank. Hand made from selected solid tonewoods, this is a superior cello which is supplied with a good quality wood bow and a thickly padded rayon bag with carrying straps.
Product Ref: 40043View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.31 per month Finance from £15.31 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Student II cello has a solid carved spruce top and solid carved maple back and ribs. The solid maple neck features an ebony fingerboard, nut and pegs for extra stability. The bag has pockets to store the bow and other accessories, and boasts backstraps and a carrying strap.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Purfling: Traditional Inlaid
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bow: Good Quality Wood with Full Mounted Ebony Frog
- Bag: Thickly Padded Rayon with Bow & Accessory Pockets, Backstraps & Carrying Strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.