Stentor Harlequin 1/2 Violin Outfit, Light Purple
Stentor Harlequin 1/2 Violin Outfit, Light PurpleDetails
This Stentor Harlequin 1/2 Violin features an ebonized fingerboard which is capable of producing crisp, clear sounds throughout the instrument's range and is reliable for years. As well as this the Harlequin violin features hardwood pegs and a composite tailpiece with integral adjusters. This model is carved from solid tonewoods and coated in a unique yellow finish. The high quality Stentor Harlequin violin is suitable for beginners and advancing students alike and comes equipped with a lightweight shaped case and coloured wood bow.
Product Ref: 40238View Full Description
Spend another £131.42 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stentor are the leading manufacturer of stringed instruments for students worldwide. Their quality instruments are recommended by teachers everywhere. Stentor is best known for its consistency and reliability. Stentor instruments have the ability to take beginners right through their grades and into professional careers. Stentor products are carved from solid tonewoods and each are 'thicknessed' to ensure the sound quality is exceptional. The specifications and measurements of each instrument are carefully observed to ensure they meet the Stentor characteristics, good tone and consistent quality. All instruments feature a hand fitted bridge and soundpost for optimum playability.
The Stentor Harlequin 1/2 Violin Outfit comes equipped with a lightweight shaped case which protects the instrument during travel, keeping it looking, feeling and sounding like new for longer. The case features a full size music pocket, external shoulder rest and phone pocket. As well as this the violin comes with a coloured wood bow. (*Bow may not match the colour of the instrument).
- Size: 1/2
- Body Material: Solid Tonewoods
- Pegs: Hardwood
- Fingerboard: Ebonized
- Tailpiece: Composite Tailpiece with Integral Adjusters
- Included Accessories: Lightweight Shaped Case and Coloured Wood Bow
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.