Stentor Conservatoire II Violin Outfit, 1/4
Stentor Conservatoire II Violin Outfit, 1/4Details
The Stentor Conservatoire II Violin features a finely carved spruce front and maple neck as well as a solid carved flamed maple back and ribs. Recommended by teachers as a step-up instrument, the 1560F is an advanced 1/4 size student model, ideal for players who are ready to move up their grades. The violin is fitted with a Wittner tailpiece and a set of high quality strings, and comes equipped with a brazilwood bow and deluxe lightweight oblong case.
Product Ref: 39949View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.68 per month Finance from £9.68 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stentor Conservatoire II Violin has a finely carved spruce front and solid flamed maple back and ribs. The distinctive grain of the flamed maple is highlighted by Stentors' special formula varnish, resulting in a professional finish with an attractive appearance. The solid maple neck features an ebony fingerboard and pegs for excellent stability. Ebony is a popular wood, known best for the clear, crisp attacks it is capable of producing. This wood is generally much brighter than maple and features similar density. Ebony also features oilier pores than maple and extra brittle grains, resulting in a tight grain that doesn't require any finish. This natural quality gives the fingerboard a smooth, quick response that is favored by many professionals. Although there are many types of wood used to create fingerboards ebony is the darkest of them all.
Wittner Tailpiece & High Quality Strings
The Conservatoire Violin sets a high standard for others to follow as each model features a top quality Wittner tailpiece. Made in Germany, these tailpieces are created from the highest specifications and feature the best manufacturing capabilities possible. Also featured on the design are a set of high quality strings, which offer an excellent resonance and a clear response.
The Stentor 1560C Violin comes equipped with a deluxe oblong lightweight case, to keep the instrument protected during travel. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your violin from scratches and knocks, keeping it looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer. Also included in the outfit is a selected wood bow, ensuring that players can start to practise as soon as their violin arrives.
- Front: Finely Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Flamed Maple
- Neck: Finely Carved Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner
- Size: 1/4
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Oblong Lightweight Case and Selected Wood Bow with Ebony Frog
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.