Roland FR-7XB V-Accordion, Black
Product Ref: 25581
Roland FR-7XB V-Accordion, BlackDetails
The V-Accordion is the first instrument of its kind to provide powerful digital modelling technology in a traditional, immediately familiar, accordion design, and with performance functions and authentic sounds. It combines the familiar sounds and nuances of a traditional accordion with the versatility of a modern digital musical instrument.The FR-7xb is the successor to the current FR-7. It is enhanced with the latest V-Accordion features.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fast response and high sensitivity:Thanks to Roland's newly-developed sound generator, which is optimised for Accordion performance, the FR-7xb will satisfy the most demanding accordion players. You will be impressed by the fast response of the buttons, the higher sensitivity and precision, and the detection of bellows opening/closing with new bellows pressure-sensor circuitry. Thanks to this new technology, accordionists can feel perfectly at ease when playing their music, especially once they have experienced the enhanced response of this instrument.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Roland FR-7x V-Accordion:
USB host port onboard:Easy data storage, handy customisation of V-Accordion sound-sets to satisfy special accordion/orchestra demands from different countries, and easy to upload software versions, thanks to the USB Flash Memory. What's more, you can manage MP3 and Wav files and even record your performances in Wav format on the optional USB Flash Memory. Playback and record functions are perfect for educational use, and enhance live performance too.
Battery-powered instrument with built-in speakers:Though the FR-7xb is a fully digital instrument, it's also an all-in-one instrument, i.e. you do not need to connect it to any amplifier to produce sounds. Its onboard amplification system is powerful enough for small venues, restaurants, pubs. Furthermore, the FR-7xb comes with a rechargeable battery, so that you do not need to connect it to a power outlet. It goes far beyond the control possibilities of a MIDI keyboard with optional performance functions.
Super realistic accordion simulations:The FR-7xb has 92 buttons with 6 Treble Modes (with velocity), 120 velocity-sensitive bass buttons (6 bass & chord modes and 5 free bass modes to suit your playing style) and can simulate up to 80 different accordion instruments each including 14 treble registers, 26 orchestral sounds, 7 bass & chord registers, 7 free bass registers, 7 orchestral free bass, 7 orchestral bass registers, and 7 orchestral chord registers. Thanks to the Bass to Treble mode the FR-7xb can be used like a "Basoon accordion." In this mode the bass part is played with the right hand (the bass and chord buttons are inactive). Moreover the programmable Drum function allows you to play percussion sounds with the Bass & Chord buttons.
And organ simulations:Thanks to the Virtual ToneWheel sound engine, the FR-7xb allows you to play amazing organ sounds, by using Treble (upper), Chord (lower) and Bass (pedal) sections. Harmonic Bar controls will allow you to personalise your organ sounds to satisfy every musical genre.
Easy combination of Orchestral and traditional accordion sounds:Traditional accordion and orchestral sounds can be easily combined and played with full bellows articulation. Several unique Orchestra modes (Solo, Dual, High/Low,and more) provide amazing flexibility and instant sound switching. The 26 onboard orchestral treble, 7 orchestral bass sounds, 7 orchestral chord sounds and 7 orchestral free bass sounds can be easily mixed with traditional sounds.
- Faster response and higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of bellows opening/closing with new bellows pressure-sensor circuitry
- New French accordion sounds, Bayan accordion sounds, Italian classic accordion sounds, 24 new orchestral sounds and Virtual ToneWheel organ sounds
- USB host port onboard for new sound-upload possibility, MP3 playback, wave recorder
- Bellows Resistance Regulator knob to specify the bellows inertia (the force needed to push and pull it)
- New LCD display for comfortable operation
- Advanced musical expression: Bass to Treble function, Percussion sounds playable by Bass & Chord buttons, and 6 user assignable function bass buttons
Keyboard & Bellows:
- Right Hand: 92 buttons, velocity-sensitive, Master Bar with aftertouch
- Left Hand: 120 bass buttons, with velocity standard, Free Bass mode, Orch. Bass, Orch. Chord, Orch. Free Bass
- Treble Modes: C Griff Europe, C Griff 2, B Griff Bajan, B Griff Fin, D Griff 1, D Griff 2
- Free Bass modes: Minor 3rd, Bajan, Fifth, N. Europe, Finnish
- Bass & Chord Modes: 2 Bs Rows, 3 Bs Rows A-7th, 3 Bs Rows A-5dim, 3 Bs Rows B-7th, 3 Bs Rows B-5dim, 3 Bs Rows Bx
- Bellows: New pressure sensor for better sensitivity and Advanced Physical Behaviour Modelling such as detection of bellows opening/closing
- Bellow Curve: Fixed Low. Fixed Med, Fixed High, X-Light, Light, Standard, Heavy, X-Heavy
- Bellows resistance regulator: Wheel with fine adjustment
- Max polyphony: 128 voices
- Wave ROM: 64MB Wave ROM
- Tones: 80 accordion sets, each including:
- 14 treble registers
- 7 Bass/Chord registers
- 7 Free Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Chord registers
- 7 Orchestra Free Bass registers
- 49 Orchestral sounds (26 realtime + others selectable by MENU)
- 128 Drum sounds
- Treble reed footages: 7
- Bass reed footages: 5
- Chord reed footages: 3
- Free Bass footages: 2
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, External FBC-7 power supply/battery charger
- Speakers: 2 x 10cm speakers (neodymium transducer magnets), Tweeters x 2
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 25W RMS
- Display: 128 x 64 OLED type
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.