Roland FR-3XB V-Accordion, Black, with Bag
Roland FR-3XB V-Accordion, Black, with BagDetails
The Roland FR-3XB V-Accordion has a perfect combination of the familiar sounds and nuances of a traditional accordion, with all the advantages of a versatile digital instrument. Thanks to the new bellows pressure sensing circuitry, the FR-3xb gives faster response, higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of bellows opening/closing. The USB host allows you to customise orchestra and accordion sounds and to save user program data, while the bellows resistance regulator allows you to control the inertia of the bellows. Lightweight and portable, the FR-3xb is perfect for students, hobbyists, and stage performers.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 25577View Full Description
Buy on finance from £53.53 per month Finance from £53.53 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Sophisticated bellows response:Faster response, higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of bellows opening/closing with new bellows pressure-sensing circuitry. A bellows resistance regulator knob allows you to adjust the bellows' inertia to your preference.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Roland FR-3xb V-Accordion:
Super realistic accordion simulations:All sounds the FR-3xb produces were obtained by sampling popular traditional acoustic accordions. This V-Accordion allows you to switch from an Italian jazz accordion to German folk, French musette or Russian bajan sound, without changing your technique. You can also play amazing organ sounds in almost the same way as an organ player, using the treble section. You can also add a rotary effect (slow/fast). The FR-3xb also allows you to enjoy playing simple drum parts with your left hand (bass and chord sections).
Stand-alone electronic instrument:Though the FR-3xb is a fully electronic instrument, you do not need to connect it to an amplifier in order to produce sounds. Its onboard amplification system is for small venues, restaurants, etc. The FR-3xb can also be powered using 10 commercially available rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, so that you don't need to connect it to a wall socket.
Save your settings to a USB storage device:You can save your settings by connecting an optional USB memory to the FR-3xb's USB port. The USB host also allows you to customise orchestra and accordion sounds and to save the user program data and the MP3/Wave playback.
Superb performance flexibility:The FR-3xb allows you to control external MIDI-compatible instruments. The treble keyboard and chord/bass buttons are velocity sensitive, while the bellows controller provides more articulation possibilities than any other MIDI keyboard or MIDI wind instrument.
- Faster response and higher sensitivity of the bellows thanks to the new bellows sensor
- Bellow Resistance Regulator to adjust the bellows' inertia
- USB Flash Memory connector to store your settings
- Powerful onboard amplification system
- Super realistic accordion simulations
- Drum parts to be played with your left hand
- Can be powered using 10 commercially available rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
Keyboard & Bellows:
- Right Hand: 92 buttons, velocity sensitive
- Left Hand: 120 velocity-sensitive bass buttons
- Treble modes: C Griff Europe, C Griff 2, B Griff Bajan, B Griff Fin, D Griff 1, D Griff 2
- Modes: Standard, Free Bass, Orch.Bass, Orch.Chord, Orch. Free Bass
- Free Bass modes: Minor 3rd, Bajan, Fifth, N. Europe, Finnish
- Bellows: New sensor for the detection of bellows pressure (high-resolution pressure sensor), Bellows resistance regulator: wheel with fine adjustment
- Max polyphony: 128 voices
- Wave ROM: 64MB of waveforms (8+8MB expansion sounds)
- Tones: 21 accordion sets + 4 User sets, each including:
- 14 treble registers
- 7 Bass registers
- 7 Free Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Chord registers
- 7 Orchestra Free Bass registers
- 10 Orchestral sounds
- 10 Organ sounds
- Treble reed footages: 4
- Bass reed footages: 5
- Chord reed footages: 3
- Free Bass footages: 2
- Power Supply: Supplied AC adaptor, Batteries (AA, HR6 Rechargeable Ni-MH x 10, not included)
- Speakers: 2 x 10cm speakers (neodymium transducer magnets)
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 11W RMS
- Display: LED, 3 x 7 segments
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.