Pearl 765BE Quantz Flute, B Footjoint
Pearl 765BE Quantz Flute, B FootjointDetails
The Pearl Quantz 765BE Flute is a rich and expressive instrument ideal for intermediate and advanced players. Featuring a Sterling Silver body and headjoint with Silver plated keys, along with the ergonomic Split E and Offset G mechanisms and an extended "B" footjoint, this high quality flute is versatile, responsive and reliable, certain to satisfy players of all levels.
Product Ref: 59472View Full Description
Buy on finance from £50.63 per month Finance from £50.63 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Split E and Offset G Mechanisms
Designed with playability in mind, the flute's Split E mechanism allows you to play the difficult top E - typically a weak sounding and unreliable note - with far greater ease and consistency. The flute also has an Offset G key, which provides a more natural hand position, especially for younger or smaller players.
The flute features an extended "B" footjoint, which allows the instrument to play notes down to a low B, a semitone below the lowest note of the standard "C" footjoint. As well as improving the instrument's range, the longer tube adds a little extra resistance as you play, providing the flute with a darker, more mellow tone.
- Body: Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate: Sterling Silver
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Foot Joint: Low B
- E Mechanism: Split E
- G Mechanism: Offset G
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Keys: Closed Hole ("Plateau" Keys)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.