Odyssey Premiere OFH1750BF Double French Horn
Odyssey Premiere OFH1750BF Double French HornDetails
The Odyssey OFH1750BH Double French Horn offers the advancing musician an instrument that has many top quality features but at an extremely affordable price. Including a fourth valve for transposing between F and Bb, a rose brass lead pipe and a larger than average bell, this instrument has a large and mellow sound. This makes it perfect for the advancing orchestral musician.
Product Ref: 49748View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Top Quality Design
Designed by master craftsman Peter Pollard, the Odyssey OBF1750BH french horn has many features that you would expect to find on a top quality instrument well over double the price. The oversized bell combined with a rose brass lead pipe gives a horn that has an amazing projection and a beautiful tone in all registers and dynamics of the instrument. It has also been made to be free blowing, while giving a suitable resistance to create a tone with character.
The Odyssey french horn has been manufactured for both students and professionals in mind. The keys have been linked to the valves with string as opposed to a standard metal rod mechanism. This not only quietens the instrument dramatically by reducing 'clunky' valves, but also allows for an ergonomic setup. Whether you have small or large hands, the keys can be adjusted to meet your specific requirements.
Everything You Need
This french horn comes with a number of bits and pieces that make it a complete outfit. The instrument comes with a leather hand grip by the left hand position to protect the instruments finish when grabbing the instrument. As well as this, a Denis Wick DWPAX5.5 mouthpiece has been added to create the best tone for both student and professional players alike. Finally a lightweight backpack case enables safe storage of the instrument while being carried to rehearsals and concerts.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe Material: Rose Brass
- Out Slide Material: Cupronickel
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Valves: 4 Rotary Valves, String Mechanism
- Bore Size: 12.1mm (0.47")
- Mouthpiece: Denis Wick PAX5.5
- Case: Zero Gravity Backpack Hard Foam Case
- Leather Hand Grip: Included
- Accessories: Gloves and Cleaning Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.