Korg TM-50TR Tuner, Silver
Korg TM-50TR Tuner, SilverDetails
The Korg TM-50TR Tuner is fully equipped with versatile features that will benefit your musical performances. Featuring a tuner, metronome and tone trainer in one compact handheld unit. The Korg TM-50TR is cleverly designed to analyse your playing and improve your sound & technique, and the quality of your practicing. Available in Black and Silver.
Product Ref: 77592View Full Description
Spend another £196.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tone Trainer Function
As well as operating as a tuner, the Korg TM-50TR is also equipped with a tone trainer function that evaluates your sound in great detail. Whilst playing a sustained note on your instrument, this clever function detects the pitch, volume and tonal character of your note. The LED screen allows you to see each of these elements on a graph in order for you to see if your sound is stable, and if it requires improving. This is a particularly great feature for practicing and finding the optimum sound.
Sound Out and Sound Back Functions
The Korg TM-50TR Tuner is packed with many features, including a sound out function which provides you with a reference tone to tune by ear.You can select your own choice of reference tone in a three octave range, covering a wide selection of instruments.
On the other hand the sound back function allows you to train your sense of pitch. This function works by playing back your note through the internal speaker which is then shown on the LED screen. The benefit of this feature lets you check the pitch by eye and also by ear, thus enabling you to tune your instrument with accuracy.
The Korg TM-50TR Tuner wouldn't be complete without a metronome feature, which allows you to tune your instrument as well as keeping time. Built-in to the compact unit is also fifteen rhythm variations with standard time signatures from 0 to 9. Also includes sophisticated rhythms such as duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats.
- The tuner detects pitch, volume and tone
- Tone Trainer function analyses your sound as you play your instrument
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound
- The metronome further develops your sense of rhythm and offers fifteen rhythm variations
- Periodic metronome function is ideal for practising
- Features a compact body packed with numerous functions
- Large colour LCD display for improved visibility and easy operation
- Includes a folding stand on the rear, which provides stability in a free-standing position.
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” mono), PHONES jack (1/8” stereo mini)
- Speaker: Dynamic Speaker (23 mm)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours (A4 continuous input, tempo 120, four beats, maximum volume, when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4.37” x 3.23” x 0.71”
- Weight: 108 g / 3.81 oz. (including batteries)
- Colour Variations: Black (TM-50TR-BK), Silver (TM-50TR-SL)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying proper operation
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz) - (4186.01 Hz) for a sine-wave
- Reference Tone: C3 (130.81 Hz) - C6 (1046.50 Hz) 3 octave
- Tuning Modes: Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO) Tone Trainer function is available
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: Better than +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: Better than +/- 1 cent
- Tempo Range: 30 - 252 beats per minute (bpm)
- Tempo Setting: Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Time Signatures: Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)
- Periodic Metronome Setting Range: 0 - 4 measures (with a setting of 0 the function is off)
- Tempo Accuracy: +/- 0.3
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.