Jupiter JAS-700 Alto Sax, Gig Bag Case and Free Slimpitch Tuner
Jupiter JAS-700 Alto Sax, Gig Bag Case and Free Slimpitch TunerDetails
Product Ref: 75164View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.31 per month Finance from £25.31 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect for Intermediate Players
This Jupiter alto saxophone is designed to provide intermediate players with an instrument that can produce cleaner, fuller sounds, compared to cheaper models. These key attributes make this saxophone suitable for players up to grade VII standard.
The Full Package
The Jupiter JAS-700 comes with a durable, lightweight bag featuring rucksack handles for your comfort. This product also comes with a good quality mouthpiece including its ligature and cap.
Free Korg Slimpitch Tuner
The Korg Slimpitch chromatic tuner is a compact tuner for brass band and orchestral performers. The Slimpitch provides a bright, high-contrast colour LCD, perfect for dark stages. The body is so compact that the unit can fit in your hand. A contact mic is included, and a recently-developed magnet mechanism allows you to attach the unit to your music stand without getting in the way of your sheet music.
The Korg tuner's LCD screen has a white backlight and a clear colour VA metre that provides a high-contrast, wide viewing angle. Its text and metre are colour coded to help you recognise the information easily. The tuner is easily portable and is small enough to fit either in your instrument case or pocket. You can also use the included mic to pick-up your own sound.
Jupiter JAS-700 Features
- Tuned in Eb
- High F# Key
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Gold-lacquered brass finish
- C#/Bb tilter for effortless playing
- Excellent sound projection and tone
- Great quality student alto saxophone
- Blue steel springs for accurate key response
- Detachable bell enables easier maintenance
- Supplied with mouthpiece and cleaning accessories
- High quality case included with ergonomic back straps
- Adjustable bumper felts in the key backs prevent intonation issues
Korg Slimpitch Features
- Compact design makes for easy portability
- Dedicated mini-jack contact mic is included
- Advanced colour LCD for improved visibility
- Protective cover can also be used as a stand
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- High-performance tuner that also provides transpose functionality
- Magnet allows the unit to be conveniently attached to your music stand
Korg Slimpitch Specifications
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Weight: 28 g/ 0.99 oz. (including battery)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Range (Sine Wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 75 x 32 x 15 mm/ 2.95” x 1.26” x 0.59”
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Colour Variations: Pearl Gold (SLM-1CM-PG), Pear White (SLM-1CM-PW), Red/White (SLM-1CM-RW)
- Accessories: Dedicated contact microphone, Metal plate, CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
Hercules Travlite Stand Specifications
- Height: 290 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- Base Radius: 220 mm
- Load Capacity: 15kg
- Folded Size: 75x70x265 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.