Jupiter JAS-500 Alto Saxophone Outfit with Styled Gig Bag Case
Jupiter JAS-500 Alto Saxophone Outfit with Styled Gig Bag CaseDetails
Product Ref: 73782View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.89 per month Finance from £18.89 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect for StudentsThis Jupiter alto saxophone is designed to provide students and beginners with an instrument with sound projection and intuitive response. These key attributes will motivate and inspire them to perfect their skills and musicianship.
The Full PackageThe Jupiter JAS-500 comes with the FQ series case, which is durable and resilient and features ergonomic back straps. This product also comes with a good quality mouthpiece.
Jupiter JAS-500 Features
- Tuned in Eb
- High F# Key
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Gold-lacquered brass finish
- C#/Bb tilter for effortless playing
- Excellent sound projection and tone
- Great quality student alto saxophone
- Blue steel springs for accurate key response
- Detachable bell enables easier maintenance
- Supplied with mouthpiece and cleaning accessories
- High quality case included with ergonomic back straps
- Adjustable bumper felts in the key backs prevent intonation issues
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.