Elkhart 200EH Intermediate 4 Valve Euphonium
Elkhart 200EH Intermediate 4 Valve EuphoniumDetails
This Intermediate 4 Valve Euphonium by Elkhart is a great step up instrument for performers looking to upgrade to the next level of playing. The Traditional British design makes it a brilliant inclusion in brass and wind band scenarios, where it blends in seamlessly. The 200EH is highly recommended by brass and euphonium teachers for its reliability and solid build quality. It is unusual to see a dependable, 4-valve euphonium for such good value for money.
Product Ref: 36193View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.87 per month Finance from £15.87 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Traditional British DesignThe way in which the instrument has been bent and moulded gives the Elkhart 4 Valve Euphonium a more traditional character in comparison to many other variants on the market at the moment. This gives the Euphonium a mellow tone, but offers the correct resistance to give a musical and expressive performance of whatever piece the performer plays. The slightly more compact design makes the instrument easy and comfortable to hold.
Also with the Euphonium is a lightweight case, which includes a shoulder strap and carry handle. This makes the Euphonium very easy to transport to concerts and rehearsals. The horn also includes a mouthpiece, which has been specifically designed for the Elkhart instrument.
Body, Slides and Valves
The Elkhart 200EH Euphonium's body is made of yellow brass, which is finished with a clear lacquer to give the desirable gold appearance. The slides used for the tuning of the instruments are made from cupronickel which prevents corrosion in areas where moisture is often concentrated. This therefore gives the instrument a long and durable life. The valves are constructed using stainless steel and then coated in cupronickel which makes them long lasting and very slow wearing.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Valves: 4 Stainless Steel Piston Valves (3 top, 1 side)
- Key: Bb (and F through 4 valve system)
- Mouthpiece: Elkhart Euphonium Mouthpiece
- Case: Lightweight Euphonium Case with Shoulder Strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.