Conn-Selmer DAS200 Alto Saxophone
Conn-Selmer DAS200 Alto SaxophoneDetails
The Conn-Selmer DAS200 Alto Saxophone has been designed specifically for the student player. A clear lacquer finish offers rich sounds with an array of warm tones. The DAS200 features double arms on the bell keys, a larger bell flare and fully ribbed construction for extra resonance. The larger bell flare has improved the model's response in low notes. The alto saxophone comes equipped with a professional level mouthpiece, cap, ligature, cork grease, padded strap and black hard case.
Product Ref: 85956View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.58 per month Finance from £30.58 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DAS200 was made with the student player in mind. Designed with double arms on the bell keys, a large flare and fully ribbed construction. These features enable the saxophone to produce extra resonance and improved response in lower notes. The DAS200 is capable of achieving rich sounds and warm tones.
The Conn-Selmer DAS200 comes equipped with a hard case which is ideal for travelling players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your saxophone from scratches and knocks, keeping it looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
The leading manufacturer of student, amatuer and professional musical instruments. Conn Selmer offers traditional innovation and advanced performance standards.
- Fully Ribbed Construction for Extra Resonance
- Larger Bell Flare for Improved Low Note Response
- High F# Key
- Double Arms on Bell Keys to Keep Pads Level & Ensure a Perfect Seal
- Gold Lacquer Keys with White Pearl Touch Pieces
- Professional Level Ebonite Mouthpiece
- Cap, Ligature, Cork Grease and Padded Strap
- Black Hard Case with Backpack Straps and Outer Storage Pocket for Music Books
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.