Codabow Joule Viola Bow
Codabow Joule Viola BowDetails
The Codabow Joule Viola Bow offers control to the advanced musician. The Joule is designed for use with electronic instruments due to its consistently clear projection. The core's outer frame is made from kevlar for a strong durability and even weight distribution. The Joule's ebony frog and carbon fibre slide hold the hairs with a strong tension, as well as being lightweight. The lightweight frame allows musicians to play long performances without any strain. This Codabow comes with a 10 Year manufacturer's warranty.
Product Ref: 69439View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.65 per month Finance from £16.65 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Materials
The solid kevlar acoustic core fibres which run through the bow helps to provide more power in the action, whilst still offering the natural feel and tonal qualities of fine pernambuco wood. This results in a bow that you're confident to take out on tour as well as to the studio. The Graphite Diamond Weave is woven in Codabow's traditional design, to produce the highly sought balance between strength and balance. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an evenness across the entire length.
Turbo Design Xebony Frog
The Turbo Design frog design features a special Xebony material. This alternative has been selected to counter the depleting amount of ebony. The Xebony provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike. The Turbo Design preserves playing position and maintains dynamic balance, while allowing the maximum amount of hair length to be utilised. This frog is designed by Walter Paulus and has been chosen due to both its reliability and consciousness to the environment.
- Design: Empowered
- Shaft Technology: Graphite Diamond Weave
- Acoustic Core:Kevlar
- Tint: Natural Graphite
- Size: Full Size
- Frog Design: Turbo
- Frog Maker: Walter Paulus
- Inlay: Sterling Silver
- Body: Xebony®
- Slide: Natural Carbon Fibre Weave
- Fittings: Nickel Silver
- Grip: Moroccan Leather
- Winding: Sterling Silver
- Tip Plate: Fibre-Reinforced Composite
- Hair: Gold Medal Horse Hair
- Wedges/Plugs: Composite
- Identification: Individually-Numbered
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.