CodaBow Luma Violin Bow
CodaBow Luma Violin BowDetails
The Codabow Luma Violin Bow is the perfect choice for players seeking a rich tonality whilst being a lighter weight alternative to the Codabow Diamond Series. Always providing innovative designs based on the traditions of the past, the Luma draws inspiration from the bows of Viorin, Lamy and Thomassin. A great all round bow appropriate for all genres, the Luma Bow provides enlightenment to all styles of playing. This Codabow comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Product Ref: 69441View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.60 per month Finance from £11.60 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Graphite Diamond Weave
The Graphite Diamond Weave is woven in Codabow's enlightened design, to produce the highly sought balance between strength and balance, while weighing less than Codabow's Diamond Series bows. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an evenness across all areas of the bow.
Blended Acoustic Core
The Blended kevlar acoustic core fibres which run through the bow help to provide more power in the bowing action, whilst still offering the natural feel and tonal qualities of fine Pernambuco wood.
Aero Design Xebony Frog
The Aero Design frog made by Walter Paulus, is made out of one of the only resourceful alternatives to the threatened supply of Ebony which has been named Xebony. This material provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike. The Aero Design distributes the frog mass strategically across the bow shaft and offloads the hand while increasing the bow's attack.
- Design: Enlightened
- Shaft Technology: Graphite Diamond Weave
- Acoustic Core:Blended Kevlar
- Tint: Brown
- Size: Full Size
- Frog Design: Aero
- Frog Maker: Walter Paulus
- Inlay: Coda
- Body: Xebony®
- Slide: Natural Carbon Fibre Weave
- Fittings: Nickel Silver
- Grip: Moroccan Leather
- Winding: Silver Plated
- Tip Plate: Fibre-Reinforced Composite
- Hair: Silver Medal Horse Hair
- Wedges/Plugs: Composite
- Identification: Individually-Numbered
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.