Buffet Crampon Tosca 1195 Bass Clarinet
Buffet Crampon Tosca 1195 Bass ClarinetDetails
Product Ref: 77910View Full Description
Buy on finance from £248.52 per month Finance from £248.52 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Buffet continuously provides remarkable quality and high standards. The instruments are frequently developed and improved by a dedicated team of highly skilled craftsmen. The teams look for flaws, room for improvements, and modern day upgrades. With this in mind Buffet introduced a new bass model in 2014 which includes the perfect mix of both traditional and new technologies.
Freedom of Play
Great for symphonic orchestras the 1195 bass clarinet widens the horizon of sound already loved from previous models. Focused sound and bright tones are achieved, thanks to the new register key system which enables musicians to play the clarinet's entire repertoire with great confidence and sense of freedom.
The added convenience of soundless mechanisms brings a large advantage that most professionals may never have had the opportunity to experience before. Soundless mechanisms enable musicians to play freely without constraints normally caused by the key action on the lower joint or the movement of the plateau keys of the instrument.
The Buffet Crampon 1195 Tosca Bass Clarinet is made from grenadilla wood. This material is carefully selected to show off its acoustic and aesthetic qualities. The wood is then polished but remains its natural colour.
The Buffet Crampon 1195 Bass Clarinet comes with many accessories including a microfiber pull through. A Mouthpiece cap and ligature (mouthpiece is sold separately). Carbon fibre weave lightweight case suitable for travelling musicians. The case will help protect the instrument from knocks and scratches keeping it looking, feeling and sounding like new for longer. The last accessory found in this outfit is a clarinet strap which works to provide players with added comfort during practice.
- Unique Register Key System
- Rubber Dampers for Soundless Key Action
- Adjustable Thumb Key with New System
- New Double Low D & Eb
- Key Of: Bb
- Number of Keys: 24
- Keywork Finish: Silver Plated with Tosca Design
- Body: Grenadilla
- Bore: New Tosca Bore Design
- Tenons: Metal-Capped
- Neck: Synthetic Cork with Neck Adjusting Screw
- Pads: Leather and Cork
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.