Boss DB-60 Dr Beat Metronome
Product Ref: 12410
Boss DB-60 Dr Beat MetronomeDetails
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
- Quickly create original patterns with the Note-Mixing function
- Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
- Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
- Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
- Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
- Backlit display
More Than Just a Metronome
The DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesn't disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style. For practising a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the song, so along with the basic metronome functions, the DB-60 offers a variety of rhythm patterns such as 8-beat grooves, waltz, bossa nova, and more. Wide variety of rhythm patterns Quickly create original ryhthm patterns with the Note-Mixing function Loop Play function for calling up memory settings and playing the rhythm patterns for any number of times Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song Backlit display
For practicing a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the music. The DB-60's Note-Mixing function lets you create new rhythms quick and easy. You can adjust the output level of the first accent note and four different beats, and then combine them to create a new rhythm. For example, you can quickly create a 16th-note feel with varying dynamics, or a polyrhythmic beat with accent variations.
Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 comes with a variety of rhythm patterns that are suitable for practicing many genres. You can also store the metronome and rhythm pattern settings, and quickly call up the settings according to your practicing routine. Set the length of your practice sessions by using the Timer and Stopwatch functions.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.