Besson BE120 New Standard Cornet, Clear Lacquer
Besson BE120 New Standard Cornet, Clear LacquerDetails
The Besson BE120 New Standard Cornet features a professional clear lacquered body with a gold brass bell and stainless steel fittings. This model is suitable for student players and avid musicians alike. Featuring a classic European tradition design, this full-featured cornet has a sound patterned after the Sovereign series. This model promotes Besson's high quality designs and reliable fittings. The Besson BE120 Cornet comes equipped with a soft compact case and maintenance kit, so students can look after their instrument for less.
Product Ref: 63185View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.54 per month Finance from £10.54 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Reference for Brass Bands
Besson is the brand name most associated with brass band communities. The commitment towards their research and development is demonstrated through the constant improvement of existing models, to better cope with the ever-changing demands and styles of the modern day composer and performer.
New Standard Cornet
The New Standard Cornet is designed with a student player in mind. With a classic European tradition composition, this model keeps up the high quality expected from all Besson instruments.
Gold Brass Bell
Gold brass is popular among orchestral players, for its ability to achieve much darker sounds than yellow brass can. This is because gold brass contains a higher amount of copper than yellow. Whilst maintaining a high level of projection gold brass manages to provide a broader, fuller tone.
Designed especially for student players, the new standard cornet features a classic European tradition composition. Including a shepherd's crook, 1st valve thumb saddle, adjustable 3rd valve slide ring stop, stainless steel pistons and two lever-style waterkeys. A 5" gold brass bell and clear lacquer body both finish off the impressive design.
Everything You Need
The New Standard Cornet comes with everything you need to get started straight out of the box, so waste no time and get practising as soon as your package arrives. Included in this pack is a single soft compact case. As well as this the cornet comes with a mouthpiece, lyre and care kit.
- Shepherd's Crook
- 1st Valve Thumb Saddle
- Adjustable 3rd Valve Slide Ring Stop
- Key Of: Bb
- Bell Diameter: 5"
- Bell Finish: Gold Brass
- Bore Size: .460"
- Waterkeys: 2 Lever-Style, Forged
- Valves: Stainless Steel Top Sprung Pistons
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Accessories: Single Soft Compact Case, Lyre, Care Kit and Mouthpiece
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.