Behringer B2520 Eurolive Pro Passive PA Speaker
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £28.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
Behringer B2520 Eurolive Pro Passive PA Speaker— You've worked hard to get to this point in your musical career. Now you're ready to take your message to the masses. Your performance, and your audience, deserves a loudspeaker system that delivers the power and clarity of your vision - it deserves EUROLIVE Professional.
The B2520 PRO loudspeaker is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. Capable of handling up to 2,200 Watts, the B2520 PRO's design makes it a great-sounding PA loudspeaker for front-of-house, as well as side fill monitor applications.
Product Ref: 21852
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The B2520 PRO features dual 15" long-excursion LF drivers in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 50 Hz. That's bass that you can feel, as well as hear.
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The EUROLIVE PRO Series' 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 100° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
- High-performance 2,200-Watt PA loudspeaker system
- Extremely powerful dual 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz ? 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB); impedance 4 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (99 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer VP2520 Eurolive Passive PA Speaker||£181.00|
|JBL JRX125 Dual 15" Speaker System||£325.00|
|dB Technologies Flexsys F212 750W Active Speaker||£1,029.00|
|Behringer B1800X Eurolive Pro Passive Subwoofer||£257.00|
|Behringer Eurolive VP1520 Professional 1000W Passive PA Speaker||£125.00|
|Peavey Messenger Pro12 MKII PA Speaker, 8 Ohm (Single)||£139.00|
|Laney CXT-215 Full Range 2 x 15" Passive Enclosure||£239.00|
|Behringer VP2520 Eurolive Passive PA Speaker - Ex Demo||£167.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer B2520 Eurolive Pro Passive PA Speaker
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer B2520 Eurolive Pro Passive PA Speaker
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.